|High School:||Yeronga State HS|
- Won the Pac-12 Doubles Championship with partner Alex Osborne, giving Sun Devil tennis their first ever conference championship
- Currently ranked-as of April 26, 2016- No. 22 in doubles with Osborne with an overall record of 19-7 and a regular season record of 8-3
- Reached the quarterfinals of the Pac-12 Singles Championship
- 14-6 in singles play during the regular season playing in the No. 3 spot
- Played as the No. 1 doubles pair along with Alex Osborne during regular season
- Upset then-No. 3 doubles pair Cutura/Maddox of Pepperdine & then-No. 3 Davidson/Doyle of Stanford
- Finished the fall season with a record of 7-4 in singles.
- Reached the finals of the Cal Nike Fall Invitational in doubles with partner Alex Osborne.
- Had a 1-0 record from the No. 3 singles spot, 1-3 from the No. 4 spot, 6-2 from the No. 5 spot, and 10-1 from the No. 6 spot in the ASU line-up.
- Held an overall 25-10 record on the season, good for a .714 percentage on the year.
- Put together an excellent doubles record of 22-9
- Helped secure a point for ASU at No. 5 singles against Princeton in the first round of the NCAA Team Championships. Panoho won her singles match 6-1, 5-7, 7-5. She also won her doubles match with Alexandra Osborne 8-7(3) at No. 3 doubles.
- Started the season at No. 4 singles, but transitioned to playing No. 5 singles for the majority of the season.
- Switched off between No. 2 and No. 3 doubles with big wins for the Sun Devils against Notre Dame, Yale and Nevada.
- Joined the team just in time for the 2013 spring season from Australia, continuing the line of successful Aussies to play in Tempe.
- A key contributor to the 17 total team wins earned by the Sun Devils that season, holding down the five and six spots with substantial playing time as a freshman.
- Recorded 10 wins on the season, five of which secured in two sets.
- Defeated Zita Engbrooks of the University of Oklahoma 6-1, 7-6 (3) in the first round of the 2013 NCAA Championships.
- Secured the match winning point over Natali Coronel 5-7, 7-5, 7-6 (7-5) in Pac-12 matchup against Washington.
Personal: Full name is Ebony Jade Panoho...Born February 8, 1995...From Brisbane, Australia...Father is Mark Panoho (Conservation Management) Mother is Sandy Panoho (Finance)... Participated in the Junior Australian Open...Partnered with Andy Roddick for a mixed doubles exhibition match at the Brisbane International...Favorite food is Vegamite...Likes listening to music...