• Played in 126 career games (55 starts), missing only one game in her career.
• Averaged 10.2 minutes her first two seasons as a reserve before taking over the starting point guard duties in 2012-13 (24.5 mpg).
• Started all 30 games she played in 2012-13 and led the team in assists (2.9 apg - 11th in the Pac-12), was 2nd in FTs made (66) and steals (1.2 spg) and 3rd in FT percent (68.8 - 15th in the Pac-12).
• During the second half of 2012-13 had a 7-game stretch in which she made 90 percent of her free throws (18-20), more than 20 percentage points above her season-ending percentage (68.8).
• After playing in the first 84 games of her Sun Devil career, was forced to miss ASU’s contest vs. Washington (Feb. 3, 2013) due to injury.
• Played in every game (25 starts) and led the team in free throws attempted (179) and made (132), finished 2nd in scoring (8.3 ppg), assists (2.2 apg) and steals (1.3 spg) and 4th in FT pct. (73.7).
• Scored in double figures 11x and recorded double-digit FT attempts 6x – 14-14 at Texas Tech/13-20 vs. UNC/14-17 vs. Miami/8-12 at Washington State/11-13 vs. Oregon State/9-12 vs. Oregon.
• Made 87.5 percent of her FTs (14-16) over the last 5 games of the season.
• Scored 10 points, dished out 3 assists and had a career-high 5 steals in ASU’s season-opening win over Hawaii (Nov. 9).
• Had a perfect day (2-2 FGs, 14-14 FTs) in ASU’s win at Texas Tech (Nov. 17) as she scored 16 of her 18 points in the 2nd half. Thomas was 1 made free throw short of tying the Pac-12 record for the best ‘perfect game’ from the line (three players have made 15-15).
• Was named the MVP of the Cancun Challenge after averaging 12.0 points, 4.7 assists and 4.0 rebounds in ASU’s wins over Illinois, No. 11 North Carolina and Arkansas State (Nov. 28-30). Scored 14 of her career-high 23 points in the 2nd half and overtime of ASU’s 94-81 (OT) upset of No. 11 UNC. Forced overtime with a layup at the buzzer and also tied her career high with 8 assists.
• Knocked down career-high two 3-pointers at Cal State Fullerton (Dec. 14).
• Scored all of her team-high 14 points from the line (14-17) in ASU’s win over Miami (Dec. 21).
• Played with ankle injury and scored 7 points, including a pair of important free throws with 8 seconds remaining, in ASU’s 63-60 win over No. 20 Syracuse (Dec. 30).
• Averaged 14.5 points and shot 92 percent from the line (12-13) in ASU’s wins over USC (Jan. 10) and UCLA (Jan. 12). Scored 14 of her 18 points vs. USC in the 2nd half and overtime.
• Scored 12 points (7-8 from the FT line) and connected on a pair of free throws with 4.4 seconds remaining to provide the winning points in ASU’s 68-66 win at Colorado (Jan. 26).
• Scored 14 of her game-high 17 points in the 2nd half of ASU’s 64-62, come-from-behind win over Oregon State (Jan. 31). Seven of those points came in the final 2 minutes as ASU erased a 7-point deficit to come back and win. Hit 11-13 FTs in the game, including 5-6 in final 2 minutes.
• Scored all 9 of her points (9-12) from the foul line, tied season high with 5 rebounds and had 2 assists in ASU’s win over Oregon (Feb. 2).
• Scored 10 points in ASU’s loss at Cal (Feb. 16).
• In the final game of her career, scored 14 points, including a perfect 8-8 from the free throw line, vs. Notre Dame in second round of the NCAA Tournament (Mar. 24).
• Started all 30 games she played in and led the team in assists (2.9 apg - 11th in the Pac-12), was second in free throws made (66) and steals (1.2 spg) and third in free throw percent (68.8 - 15th in the Pac-12).
• During the second half of the season had a seven-game stretch in which she made 90 percent of her free throws (18-20), more than 20 percentage points above her season-ending percentage (68.8).
• After playing in the first 84 games of her Sun Devil career, was forced to miss ASU’s contest vs. Washington (Feb. 3) due to injury.
• Scored 11 of her career-high 16 points in the second half of ASU’s 60-54 loss at UTEP (Nov. 11).
• Dished out a career-best eight assists vs. San Diego (Dec. 12). The eight assists represented the highest single-game total by a Sun Devil in 2012-13.
• Added five more assists vs. Longwood (Dec. 22).
• Averaged 10.5 points while shooting 80 percent (8-10 FGs) in back-to-back games vs. Idaho State (Dec. 30 - 10 points, 3/4 FGs) and at Washington (Jan. 4 - 11 points, 5/6 FGs).
• Pulled down a career-high eight rebounds at Washington State (Jan. 6).
• Scored six points and handed out seven assists vs. Oregon State (Jan. 13).
• Scored six points and tied her career high in rebounds (8) at UCLA (Jan. 27).
• Tied for the team high in scoring (14 points, which was two points short of tying her career high) and grabbed six rebounds in loss to No. 21 Colorado (Feb. 17).
• Dished out six assists and grabbed five rebounds in ASU’s double overtime win at Arizona (Feb. 19).
• Played in all 32 of ASU's contests.
• Had a career-best four assists and tied her career high in rebounds (6) in ASU's win over Illinois State (Dec. 3).
• Tied her career high with seven points vs. USC (Jan. 5).
• Scored five points (2-4 FGs) in win at Washington State (Jan. 26).
• Scored four points (2-3 FGs) and dished out a pair of assists in win at Arizona (Mar. 3).
• Played in all 31 of ASU's contests.
• Grabbed a season-best six rebounds in win vs. Colorado State (Dec. 11).
• Scored a season-best seven points (7-10 FTs) at UCLA (Jan. 27).
• Dropped in 5 points, dished out 2 assists and had a pair of steals in win at Oregon State (Mar. 5).
• Sunkist League MVP freshman, sophomore and senior years.
• Citrus Belt Athlete of the year senior year.
• San Bernardino Sun Player of the Year senior year and Inland Valley Player of the Year.
• Led her team to two CIF Championship games.
• Set single-game school records for points (31), steals (12) and assists (11).
• Set school record for most career points (563).
Tickets/Game-Day Info 2013-14 Sun Devil WBB Ticket Information
Recruits Recruit Questionnaire
Around The Nation Pac-12 Women's Basketball NCAA.com Top 25 Polls
History NCAA Tournament Teams Year-by-Year Finishes