|High School:||Mountain View|
• Played in 132 career games (22 starts).
• Knocked down 86 3-pointers in her career and connected on 76.3 percent (100-131) of her free throw attempts.
• Emerged as one of the team’s most important contributors as a senior.
• In December 2015 was named a nominee for the 2016 Allstate WBCA Good Works Team®.
• Played in every game in 2014-15 and led the team in 3-point FG pct. (41.5) and finished 3rd on the team in 3-pointers (17).
• Played in every game in 2013-14 & finished 4th on the team in 3-ptrs (15).
• Played in all 31 games (three starts) as a freshman in 2012-13 and finished 2nd on the team in both 3-point field goals (26) and FT pct. (78.6).
• Played one season with younger sister Armani, who joined the team in 2015-16.
• Played in every game (19 starts) and turned in the best season of her career, as she finished 3rd on the team in 3-pointers (28) and 4th in scoring (8.9 ppg), assists (1.8 apg), steals (1.1 spg), and rebounding (3.0 rpg - ASU’s top rebounding guard).
• With injuries to starting forwards Kelsey Moos and Sophie Brunner early in the season, led ASU in scoring average (12.1 ppg), while connecting on 52 percent of her shots during a 10-game stretch (eight starts) in November-December.
• Scored in double figures 14x and led the team in scoring 7x.
• Scored 12 points and grabbed a career-high 10 rebounds vs. VCU (Dec. 5).
• Scored a team-high 17 points (5-7 FGs) in win vs. Marquette (Dec. 19).
• Was named Ann Meyers Drysdale Women’s National Player of the Week and Pac-12 Player of the Week for her performance in ASU’s 68-56 upset of No. 10 Florida State (Dec. 21). Scored a career-high 23 points (13 in the fourth quarter), while making all seven of her field goal attempts (including a trio of 3-pointers).
• Led ASU with a game-high 18 points in win over CSUN (Dec. 28).
• Tied for team lead (Sophie Brunner) with 12 points in win vs. Stanford (Jan. 4).
• Scored 15 (5-5 FGs/4-4 FTs) of her game-high 19 points in the 1st half of win at Arizona (Jan. 24).
• Led team with 12 points in win vs. USC (Feb. 7).
• Concluded her career by knocking down a trio of 3-pointers and scoring 13 points in ASU’s second round NCAA Tournament game vs. Tennessee (Mar. 20).
• Played in every game and led the team in 3-point FG pct. (41.5) and finished 3rd in 3-pointers (17).
• Shooting percentage of 42.9 was nearly 12 percentage points higher than career FG percentage (31.1) coming into the season.
• Scored all of her season-high 12 points (5-5 FGs) in the second half of ASU’s 62-57 win over Vanderbilt in the third-place game of the Gulf Coast Showcase (Nov. 30).
• Scored 9 points in ASU’s wins at Illinois State (Dec. 16) and vs. Northwestern (Dec. 21).
• Scored all 7 of her points in 1st half in win at UCLA (Feb. 20).
• Tied season high with 12 points (5-8 FGs) in NCAA First Round win over Ohio (Mar. 21).
• Played in every game finished 4th on the team in 3-point FGs (15).
• Scored 8 points in season-opening win vs. Hawaii (Nov. 9).
• Scored all of her season-high 9 points in the first half of ASU’s upset of No. 11 North Carolina at the Cancun Challenge (Nov. 29).
• Scored 6 points to go along with 3 steals/2 assists at Cal (Feb. 16).
• Tied her season high with 9 points (4-7 FGs) in NCAA Second Round NCAA Tournament game vs. Notre Dame (Mar. 24).
• Played in all 31 games (three starts) and finished second on the team in both 3-point field goals (26) and free throw percentage (78.6).
• Scored seven or more points 12 times, including a season-high 18 points vs. Washington State (Feb. 1).
• Recorded five or more rebounds four times, including a season-high seven rebounds vs. Washington (Feb. 3).
• Scored 11 points vs. San Diego (Dec. 12).
• Scored all eight of her points in the second half at Colorado (Jan. 18).
• Made her first career start at Utah (Jan. 20) and had a season-high six steals, the second-highest, single-game total by a Sun Devil in 2012-13.
• Started at UCLA (Jan. 27) and had six points and three steals.
• Came off the bench and led ASU with 18 points (7-12 FGs) vs. Washington State (Feb. 1). Her four 3-pointers vs. WSU tied Micaela Pickens for the most 3-pointers by a Sun Devil in a game this season.
• Also started ASU’s contest at Stanford (Feb. 10).
• A 2012 graduate of Mountain View High School (Mesa, Ariz), Hawkins helped lead her team to a pair of state semifinal appearances.
• Was ranked fourth best recruit out of Arizona by MaxPreps.com and the No. 45 guard in the nation by ESPN.
• Was listed by Blue Star Basketball as the No. 124 player overall and All Star Girls Report listed her at No. 51.
• Was voted the Division I Section III, and Mesa City Player of the Year as a senior as she averaged 14.4 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 4.1 steals.
• Was named to the Arizona Republic's All-Arizona Division I girls basketball first team and the All-Tribune first team.
• Was only the second player in Mountain View history to be named to the Arizona Republic's All-State First Team her junior and senior seasons.
• As a junior, she averaged 15.8 points, 4.0 rebounds, 3.3 steals, and 1.7 assists in helping to lead Mountain View to a 25-3 record and a Class 5A Division I semifinal finish.
• Major is Tourism Development and Management.
• Parents are Dana and Christina Hawkins.
• Has two siblings: Dana Jr. (15) and Armani (18). Armani is a freshman guard on the Sun Devil WBB team.
• Hobbies include reading, playing board games and video games, watching Netflix, playing other sports, going to museums, spending time with loved ones, shopping, and volunteering.
• Born November 27, 1993 in Sierra Vista, Ariz.
• Full name is Arnecia Hawkins.