• Played in all 31 games (three starts) as a freshman in 2012-13 and finished 2nd on the team in both 3-point field goals (26) and FT pct. (78.6).
• Scored seven or more points 12 times in 2012-13, including a season-high 18 points vs. Washington State (Feb. 1).
• Played in every game finished 4th on the team in 3-point FGs (15).
• Scored 8 points in season-opening win vs. Hawaii (Nov. 9).
• Scored all of her season-high 9 points in the first half of ASU’s upset of No. 11 North Carolina at the Cancun Challenge (Nov. 29).
• Scored 6 points to go along with 3 steals/2 assists at Cal (Feb. 16).
• Tied her season high with 9 points (4-7 FGs) in NCAA Second Round NCAA Tournament game vs. Notre Dame (Mar. 24).
• Played in all 31 games (three starts) and finished second on the team in both 3-point field goals (26) and free throw percentage (78.6).
• Scored seven or more points 12 times, including a season-high 18 points vs. Washington State (Feb. 1).
• Recorded five or more rebounds four times, including a season-high seven rebounds vs. Washington (Feb. 3).
• Scored 11 points vs. San Diego (Dec. 12).
• Scored all eight of her points in the second half at Colorado (Jan. 18).
• Made her first career start at Utah (Jan. 20) and had a season-high six steals, the second-highest, single-game total by a Sun Devil in 2012-13.
• Started at UCLA (Jan. 27) and had six points and three steals.
• Came off the bench and led ASU with 18 points (7-12 FGs) vs. Washington State (Feb. 1). Her four 3-pointers vs. WSU tied Micaela Pickens for the most 3-pointers by a Sun Devil in a game this season.
• Also started ASU’s contest at Stanford (Feb. 10).
• A 2012 graduate of Mountain View High School (Mesa, Ariz), Hawkins helped lead her team to a pair of state semifinal appearances.
• Was ranked fourth best recruit out of Arizona by MaxPreps.com and the No. 45 guard in the nation by ESPN.
• Was listed by Blue Star Basketball as the No. 124 player overall and All Star Girls Report listed her at No. 51.
• Was voted the Division I Section III, and Mesa City Player of the Year as a senior as she averaged 14.4 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 4.1 steals.
• Was named to the Arizona Republic's All-Arizona Division I girls basketball first team and the All-Tribune first team.
• Was only the second player in Mountain View history to be named to the Arizona Republic's All-State First Team her junior and senior seasons.
• As a junior, she averaged 15.8 points, 4.0 rebounds, 3.3 steals and 1.7 assists in helping to lead Mountain View to a 25-3 record and a Class 5A Division I semifinal finish.
Tickets/Game-Day Info 2013-14 Sun Devil WBB Ticket Information
Recruits Recruit Questionnaire
Around The Nation Pac-12 Women's Basketball NCAA.com Top 25 Polls
History NCAA Tournament Teams Year-by-Year Finishes