• Played in all 31 games (two starts) in 2012-13 after redshirting in 2011-12 due to injury.
• Earned Second-Team Pac-12 All-Academic recognition and the team’s Academic Award in 2012-13.
• Earned Pac-12 Academic honorable mention notice.
• Played in 32 games (2 starts) and finished 5th on the team in rebounding (2.6 rpg).
• Pulled down 5 or more rebounds 7 times.
• Led the team with 6 rebounds to go along with 4 points in ASU’s win at Texas Tech (Nov. 17).
• Scored a 8 points in ASU’s win over Illinois (Nov. 28) at the Cancun Challenge. The following day, grabbed a (7 rebounds in ASU’s upset of No. 11 North Carolina (Nov. 29).
• Scored 5 points, grabbed 5 rebounds and had a 4 assists in ASU’s win vs Sacred Heart (Dec. 7).
• Recorded a career-high 8 rebounds to go along with 4 points and 2 assists in ASU’s win over Long Beach State (Dec. 8).
• Scored 7 points, grabbed 5 rebounds and had a career-high 5 assists in win at Cal State Fullerton (Dec. 14).
• Scored a career-high 10 points (4-4 FGs) in ASU’s win at Washington (Jan. 5).
• Did not play (back spasms) in ASU’s game vs. Cal (Jan. 17).
• Played in all 31 games (two starts).
• Earned Second-Team Pac-12 All-Academic recognition and the team’s Academic Award.
• Scored five points (2-3 FGs) vs. N.C. State (Nov. 24).
• Made the first start of her career vs. Washington and scored five points and grabbed five rebounds. Also started ASU’s game at No. 6 Cal (Feb. 8).
• Grabbed a career-high six rebounds vs. Utah (Feb. 15).
• Took a medical redshirt after suffering a quad injury in the closing moments of ASU's season opener against UC Riverside (Nov. 11).
• Earned WBCA All-America honors following an outstanding career at Monarch High School in Louisville (pronounced Lewis-ville), Colo.
• As a junior, Normen averaged 13.9 points, 5.9 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.2 blocks per game as she helped lead her squad to a 22-5 record and an appearance in the state semifinals.
• Normen had her senior season cut short by a knee injury after 17 games.
• At the time of her injury, Normen was leading her fourth-ranked team with 14.9 points per game to go along with 3.7 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 2.0 steals.
Tickets/Game-Day Info 2013-14 Sun Devil WBB Ticket Information
Recruits Recruit Questionnaire
Around The Nation Pac-12 Women's Basketball NCAA.com Top 25 Polls
History NCAA Tournament Teams Year-by-Year Finishes