• Earned Pac-12 defensive honorable mention notice in 2012-13 after she finished 1st on the team in steals (1.9 spg - 9th in the Pac-12) and free throw percentage (82.8), 2nd in scoring (8.0 ppg) and 3rd in rebounds (4.1 rpg).
• Scored in double figures nine times in 2012-13, including a career-high 21 points in ASU’s double OT win at Arizona (Feb. 19).
• Played in all 32 of ASU’s contests as a freshman in 2011-12 and finished as the team leader in field goal percentage (.439).
2014-15 (as of Feb. 20, 2015)
• Has started every game and currently leads the team in steals (1.8 spg), is 2nd in FT pct. (77.8), 3rd in scoring (10.8 ppg) and free throws made (49), and 4th in assists (2.0 apg), FG pct. (46.5) and rebounds (3.8 rpg - ASU’s top rebounding guard).
• Current FG percentage of 46.5 is more nearly 5 percentage points higher than career percentage coming into this season (41.6).
• Has grabbed 5 or more rebounds 8 times this season and half of her rebounds (50 of 100) have come on the offensive end.
• Led ASU in scoring (13.1 ppg) during earlier 14-game winning streak and shot 52.5 percent during that stretch. • Has scored in double figures 15x, including 11x in last 18 games.
• Has tied her career high in assists (5) 2x this season and has recorded 3 or more steals 6x and grabbed 5 or more rebounds 5x.
• Tied her career-best with 21 points (8-12 FGs, 5-5 FTs) in ASU’s 6257 win over Vanderbilt (Nov. 30).
• Was named the Pac-12’s Player of the Week on Jan. 5 after leading ASU with 14 points (5-9 FGs), 3 rebounds and 3 steals in 62-48 win over Washington (Jan. 3). Amukamara was the centerpiece of a defensive gem by the Sun Devils, who held the Huskies 35 points below their scoring average. Amukamara was primarily responsible for holding the nation’s No. 1 scorer, Kelsey Plum, to only 17 points (nine points below her average). Plum scored only four points in the first half as the Sun Devils raced out to a 37-13 halftime lead.
• Tied for team lead with 16 points in (8-13 FGs) in win at UA (Jan. 8).
• Averaged 18.5 points (16-23 FGs/59.3 pct.) and 7.5 rebounds in ASU’s wins at Cal (Jan. 16) and at Stanford (Jan. 19). Scored a gamehigh 20 points and pulled down 8 rebounds at Cal (Jan. 16). Added game-high 17 points and seven boards at Stanford (Jan. 19).
• Named to Pac-12’s All-Defensive Team
• Earned Pac-12 Academic honorable mention notice
• Played in every game (31 starts) and concluded the season as the team leader in steals (1.6 spg) and 4th in field goal pct (44.1) and assists (1.6 apg).
• Had a season-high 4 steals 6x and a season-high 5 rebounds 5x.
• Scored in double figures 8x and shot a combined 61.5 percent from the floor (40-65) in those games.
• Scored 13 points (5-8 FGs) to go along with 4 steals in ASU’s season-opening win over Hawaii (Nov. 9).
• Led team with 16 points (7-10 FGs) in win over Providence (Nov. 23).
• Averaged 9.3 points and 3.0 rebounds and connected on 60 pct. of her FGs (9-15) and 90 pct. of her FTs (9-10) in ASU’s wins over Illinois, No. 11 North Carolina and Arkansas State (15 points/5-8 FGs, 4-4 FTs, 4 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 assists) at the Cancun Challenge (Nov. 28-30).
• Dished out a career-high 5 assists in ASU’s win over Sacred Heart (Dec. 7).
• Scored 8 of her 10 points in the 2nd half of ASU’s win over Miami (Dec. 21).
• Scored 8 points and tied her season high with 4 steals in ASU’s win over No. 20 Syracuse (Dec. 30).
• Scored 11 points in ASU’s win vs. USC (Jan. 10).
• Added 11 points in ASU’s win over No. 15 Cal (Jan. 17).
• Made a pair of critical defensive plays in the final 14 seconds of ASU’s 65-62 win at Utah (Jan. 24). With ASU up 63-62, forced a turnover and then with ASU up 3, intercepted a pass in the closing seconds that was intended to help set up a game-tying 3-pointer.
• Scored 7 points and had her fourth, season-best 4-steal game of the season in ASU’s win over Colorado (Jan. 26). For the second time in as many games, she made two critical defensive plays in the final minute to help ASU come away with the win.
• Had 4 assists and 4 steals in win vs. Oregon State (Jan. 31). Had critical assist and steal in final minute that helped ASU come back from a seven points deficit in the last 95 seconds of the game.
• Scored 11 of her season-high 19 points in the 2nd half of ASU’s win over Oregon (Feb. 2).
• Scored 10 points (4-5 FGs) in ASU’s NCAA Tournament win vs. Vanderbilt (Mar. 22).
• Was the only player on the team who started all 31 games.
• Earned Pac-12 defensive honorable mention notice.
• Finished first on the team in steals (1.9 spg - ninth in the Pac-12) and free throw percentage (82.8 - would have finished second in the Pac-12, but did not have enough attempts to qualify), second in scoring (8.0 ppg) and third in rebounds (4.1 rpg).
• Scored in double figures nine times, including a career-high 21 points in ASU’s double OT win at Arizona (Feb. 19).
• Shot 55 percent (16-29 FGs) from the floor during ASU’s five-game winning streak in December.
• Scored 11 points and had a career-high seven steals to go along with three assists in win vs. Florida (Nov. 25). The seven steals were the most by a Sun Devil in 2012-13.
• Posted her third double-figure scoring effort of the season (10 points) vs. Longwood (Dec. 22).
• Led ASU with a (then) career-high 15 points (6-10 FGs) and grabbed five rebounds vs. Idaho State (Dec. 30).
• Paced ASU in points (13) and steals (3) in win vs. Oregon St. (Jan. 13).
• Scored all nine of her points in the second half of ASU’s 60-53 come-from-behind win at USC (Jan. 25).
• Came one rebound short of first career double-double (11 points, nine rebounds) vs. Washington (Feb. 3).
• Scored 14 points and tied her career high with four assists in ASU’s loss to No. 21 Colorado (Feb. 17).
• Posted career highs in points (21), field goals (9) and minutes (40) in ASU’s double overtime win at Arizona (Feb. 19).
• Scored 10 points, grabbed five rebounds and dished out three assists in regular season finale vs. USC (Mar. 3).
• Posted career highs in points (21), field goals (9) and minutes (40) in ASU’s 81-77 double overtime win at Arizona (Feb. 19).
• Pulled down a career-high 14 rebounds, the most of any Sun Devil in 2012-13, in ASU’s Pac-12 Tournament first round contest vs. Washington State (Feb. 19).
• Played in all 32 of ASU's contests and finished as the team leader in field goal percentage (.439).
• Connected on 89 percent of her free throws (24-27) over the last 16 games of the season.
• Nearly half (24) of her 52 rebounds came on the offensive end.
• Scored 6 points and had 3 steals in ASU's season opening win vs. UC Riverside (Nov. 11).
• Contributed 8 points and 4 rebounds in win over Boston College (Nov. 20).
• Scored all 7 points in the second half of ASU's loss vs. No. 13 Rutgers (Nov. 26).
• Scored a career-best 12 points in wins vs. CSFU (5-7 FGs) and vs. Army (5-5 FGs).
• Scored 7 of her 9 points (4-6 FGs) in the 2nd half of ASU's win at Washington State (Jan. 26).
• A 2011 graduate of Apollo High School in Glendale, Ariz.
• Named to Parade Magazine’s 35th annual All-America High School Girls’ Basketball Team (2011).
• Helped lead Apollo to the 2011 4A-I Arizona State Championship.
• Was named the state of Arizona’s Gatorade Girls’ Basketball Player of the Year in 2011.
• Was named an Honorable Mention All-American by the WBCA and was the Western Sky Conference POY (2010-11).
• Competed for the Nigerian National Team at the 2011 FIBA U19 World Championship.
• Brother (Prince) was drafted in the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft by the eventual Super Bowl champion New York Giants.
Tickets/Game-Day Info Sun Devil WBB Ticket Information
Recruits Recruit Questionnaire
Around The Nation Pac-12 Women's Basketball NCAA.com Top 25 Polls
History NCAA Tournament Teams Year-by-Year Finishes