• Has started 31 of 63 career games (all 31 starts coming in 2012-13).
• Has made 81.4 percent of her free throws (92-113).
• Played in all 32 of ASU’s contests her freshman season and finished as the team leader in field goal percentage (.439).
• Connected on 89 percent of her free throws (24-27) over the last 16 games of the 2011-12 season.
• Was the only player on the team who started all 31 games.
• Earned Pac-12 defensive honorable mention notice.
• Finished first on the team in steals (1.9 spg - ninth in the Pac-12) and free throw percentage (82.8 - would have finished second in the Pac-12, but did not have enough attempts to qualify), second in scoring (8.0 ppg) and third in rebounds (4.1 rpg).
• Scored in double figures nine times, including a career-high 21 points in ASU’s double OT win at Arizona (Feb. 19).
• Shot 55 percent (16-29 FGs) from the floor during ASU’s five-game winning streak in December.
• Scored 11 points and had a career-high seven steals to go along with three assists in win vs. Florida (Nov. 25). The seven steals were the most by a Sun Devil in 2012-13.
• Posted her third double-figure scoring effort of the season (10 points) vs. Longwood (Dec. 22).
• Led ASU with a (then) career-high 15 points (6-10 FGs) and grabbed five rebounds vs. Idaho State (Dec. 30).
• Paced ASU in points (13) and steals (3) in win vs. Oregon St. (Jan. 13).
• Scored all nine of her points in the second half of ASU’s 60-53 come-from-behind win at USC (Jan. 25).
• Came one rebound short of first career double-double (11 points, nine rebounds) vs. Washington (Feb. 3).
• Scored 14 points and tied her career high with four assists in ASU’s loss to No. 21 Colorado (Feb. 17).
• Posted career highs in points (21), field goals (9) and minutes (40) in ASU’s double overtime win at Arizona (Feb. 19).
• Scored 10 points, grabbed five rebounds and dished out three assists in regular season finale vs. USC (Mar. 3).
• Posted career highs in points (21), field goals (9) and minutes (40) in ASU’s 81-77 double overtime win at Arizona (Feb. 19).
• Pulled down a career-high 14 rebounds, the most of any Sun Devil in 2012-13, in ASU’s Pac-12 Tournament first round contest vs. Washington State (Feb. 19).
• Played in all 32 of ASU's contests and finished as the team leader in field goal percentage (.439).
• Connected on 89 percent of her free throws (24-27) over the last 16 games of the season.
• Nearly half (24) of her 52 rebounds came on the offensive end.
• Scored 6 points and had 3 steals in ASU's season opening win vs. UC Riverside (Nov. 11).
• Contributed 8 points and 4 rebounds in win over Boston College (Nov. 20).
• Scored all 7 points in the second half of ASU's loss vs. No. 13 Rutgers (Nov. 26).
• Scored a career-best 12 points in wins vs. CSFU (5-7 FGs) and vs. Army (5-5 FGs).
• Scored 7 of her 9 points (4-6 FGs) in the 2nd half of ASU's win at Washington State (Jan. 26).
• A 2011 graduate of Apollo High School in Glendale, Ariz.
• Named to Parade Magazine’s 35th annual All-America High School Girls’ Basketball Team (2011).
• Helped lead Apollo to the 2011 4A-I Arizona State Championship.
• Was named the state of Arizona’s Gatorade Girls’ Basketball Player of the Year in 2011.
• Was named an Honorable Mention All-American by the WBCA and was the Western Sky Conference POY (2010-11).
• Competed for the Nigerian National Team at the 2011 FIBA U19 World Championship.
• Brother (Prince) was drafted in the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft by the eventual Super Bowl champion New York Giants.
Tickets/Game-Day Info 2013-14 Sun Devil WBB Ticket Information
Recruits Recruit Questionnaire
Around The Nation Pac-12 Women's Basketball NCAA.com Top 25 Polls
History NCAA Tournament Teams Year-by-Year Finishes