• Has played in 99 career games (39 starts).
• Has led team in assists each of the last two seasons.
• Is 3rd on ASU’s all-time list for most career assists in the NCAA Tournament (22).
• Played in every game (3 starts) as a sophomore in 2013-14 and led the team in assists (2.8 apg), was 2nd in FT pct. (79.1) and 3rd in 3-point FGs (19).
• Played in all 31 games as a freshman in 2012-13 (one start).
• Started every game and led the team in assists (4.5 apg - 3rd in Pac-12) and FT pct. (80.0), was 2nd in 3-pointers (38), 3rd in steals (1.1 spg), 4th in scoring (7.5 ppg) and 5th in free throws made (48) and attempted (60).
• Earned Second-Team Pac-12 All-Academic honors.
• Had 5 or most assists 17x (9 or more assists 4x), including a career-high 11 at Illinois State (Dec. 16). Equally important, she had 18 games with 2 or fewer turnovers – 2 (7x), 1 (7x), 0 (4x).
• Scored in double figures 13x.
• Posted a career-high 11 assists with zero turnovers in win at Illinois State (Dec. 16).
• Was named to the ASU Classic All-Tournament Team after averaging 11.5 points and 7.5 assists in ASU’s wins over Lehigh (Dec. 20) and Northwestern (Dec. 21). Scored a career-high 16 points (5-8 FGs, 4-5 FTs) in the win over Northwestern.
• Scored 13 points and handed out 5 assists in win vs. Washington State (Jan. 5).
• Strong all-around effort in win at Arizona (Jan, 8), included 8 points, 9 assists and career-high 7 rebounds.
• Scored 8 of 10 points in 2nd half of win at Stanford (Jan. 19).
• Scored 10 points, including career-best three 3-pointers, to go along with 9 assists and 3 steals in win vs. Oregon (Jan. 23).
• Dropped in 10 points vs. Cal (Feb. 8).
• Scored all 8 of her points in the 1st half at Oregon State (Feb. 13).
• Accounted for 10 points and 7 assists in win at UCLA (Feb. 20).
• Played career-high 37 minutes and scored 11 points to go along with 5 assists in win at USC (Feb. 22).
• Scored all 6 of her points in Pac-12 Tournament semifinal vs. Stanford (Mar. 7) on consecutive 3-pointers in the 2nd half (4:00 and 2:53). Each triple brought ASU within a point of the Cardinal after being down by as many as 13 with 8:56 remaining.
• Banked in 26-footer to beat the shot clock late in ASU’s 57-54 come-from-behind win over UALR in the second round of the NCAA Tournament (Mar. 23).
• Earned Second-Team Pac-12 All-Academic honors.
• Played in every game (3 starts) and led the team in assists (2.8 apg), was 2nd in FT pct. (79.1) and is 3rd in 3-point FGs (19).
• Grabbed 5 or more rebounds 6x (tied her career high with 6 vs. Colorado on Feb. 21).
• Scored career-high 11 points and had 5 assists vs. Providence (Nov. 23).
• Accounted for 8 points and had 4 rebs in win over Illinois (Nov. 28).
• Scored all 10 of her points in the 2nd half and OT of ASU’s win over Long Beach State (Dec. 8). Also added 4 assists.
• Scored 10 points, to go along with 4 assists and 5 rebounds in win at Cal State Fullerton (Dec. 14).
• Scored 8 points, grabbed 5 rebounds and dished out a career-high 7 assists at Washington (Jan. 5).
• Scored 9 points (4-4 FTs) and had 6 assists in win over USC (Jan. 10).
• Tied career high in scoring with 11 points vs. Oregon (Feb. 2).
• Had 5 assists and tied career high with 6 rebs vs. Colorado (Feb. 21).
• Made 2nd start of the season and tied her career high with 11 points to go along with 5 assists in NCAA Tournament win vs. Vanderbilt (Mar. 22). Also started second round NCAA contest vs. Notre Dame (Mar. 24).2012-13
• Played in all 31 games (one start).
• Recorded four or more assists seven times, including a season-high six assists at Washington (Jan. 4).
• Pulled down five or more rebounds four times, including a season-high six rebounds vs. Dayton (Dec. 2).
• Scored a career-high nine points (4-7 FGs) in ASU’s win over UNI (Nov. 23).
• Scored eight points in win at Boston College (Dec. 9).
• Made first career start vs. Washington (Feb. 3).HIGH SCHOOL
• A 2012 graduate of Berkeley High School (Berkeley, Calif.).
• Was named the Division I Player of the Year by NorCalPreps.com in 2012 as she helped lead her team to the state title game for the second consecutive season.
• Led Berkeley in scoring (13.1 ppg) and also averaged 4.3 rebounds, 4.1 assists, 2.7 steals and shot 39 percent from 3-point range.
• Earned first-team, All-East Bay from the Bay Area News Group and first-team, All-Metro from the San Francisco Chronicle
• As a junior, led the team with 60 3-pointers and was named to the All-East Bay girls' basketball third team.
• Scored 16 points, including four 3-pointers in state title game.
• Was listed by Blue Star Basketball as the No. 131 player overall.
Tickets/Game-Day Info Sun Devil WBB Ticket Information
Recruits Recruit Questionnaire
Around The Nation Pac-12 Women's Basketball NCAA.com Top 25 Polls
History NCAA Tournament Teams Year-by-Year Finishes