-- Tied for fifth at the 2015 Waste Management Open (Jan. 29-Feb. 1).
-- Won the 2014 World Amateur, breaking a record held by Jack Nicklaus in the process.
-- Also won the 2014 Spanish Amateur.
-- Entered junior season of 2014-15 with 71.13 stroke average in 27 career events and 31 rounds in the 60s and three career wins. Has posted par or better in 47 of 83 career rounds.
-- Earned first-team All-Pac-12 honors in 2013-14 and was a second-team All-Pac-12 selection in 2012-13.
-- Had NCAA-best 21 eagles in first two seasons (2012-14).
-- Didn't get the 2012-13 National Freshman of the Year, but an argument could be made he should have, but he did earn 2012-13 Pac-12 Freshman of the Year.
-- Earned Honorable Mention All-American honors in each of his first two seasons.
-- Shot a NCAA Championship opening-round record 61 on May 28, 2013.
-- "Look out, Lefty: Rahm focused on Mickelson's records" (by Jeff Metcalfe, Arizona Republic/March 31, 2014)
JON RAHM COLLEGIATE TOURNAMENT WINS (6)
MOST @ASUMENSGOLF TOURNAMENT WINS
ABOUT THE 2014 THUNDERBIRD SCORE
Jon Rahm's 21-under 192 at the 2014 ASU Thunderbird Invitational in March broke the school's 54-hole final score record and the Thunderbird Invitational record, while ASU's 817 was the lowest team score in the history of the tournament.SUN DEVIL LOWEST 54-HOLE SCORES (1993-94 TO PRESENT)
Jon Rahm, 192/-21 (2014 ASU Thunderbird Invitational)
Jon Rahm, 195/-15 (2015 ASU Thunderbird Inviational)
Jesper Kennegard, 197/-13 (2008 UH Hilo Invitational)
Benjamin Alvarado, 198/-18 (2007 NCAA West Regional in Tempe)
Alejandro Canizares, 200/-16 (2004 ASU Thunderbird Invitational)
Jeff Quinney, 201/-15 (1999 ASU Thunderbird Invitational)
· Tied for fifth at the Waste Management Phoenix Open with a with a 12-under 272 (70-68-66-68), just three strokes behind winner Brooks Koepka. Rahm became the first amateur to finish in the top-five of a PGA TOUR event since Chris Wood (fifth) at the 2008 British Open and Justin Rose (tied for fourth) at the 1998 British Open.
· Has recorded eight top-10 finishes in ten tournaments, including a first-place finishes at the Bill Cullum, Duck, and ASU Thunderbird Invitationals.
· Shot a season-low 64 in the second round of the ASU Thunderbird Invitational.
· Is averaging 68.63 through 10 tournaments.JON RAHM ROUND-BY-ROUND 2014-15
Itani Quality Homes Collegiate 68-66-77=211/+1/T19
Alister MacKenzie Invite 66-71-77=214/+1/T20
Bill Cullum Invite 67-67-69=203/-13/1
Warrior Princeville Makai Invite 67-67-67=201/-15/5
Amer Ari Invitational 65-72-68=205/-11/T8
Prestige at PGA WEST 66-70-69=205/-11/T2
Southern Highlands Collegiate Masters 70-68-69=207/-9/T2
Duck Invitational 71-71-70=212/-4/1
ASU Thunderbird 65-64-66=195/-15/1
Western Intercollegiate 68-70-68=206/-4/3
· Won the 2014 ASU Thunderbird Invitational in record fashion with a 21-under 192.
· Led nation for second straight year with 12 eagles after notching nine in first year.
· Stroke average of 70.84 was best by a Sun Devil since Niklas Lemke went 70.03 in 2006-07.
· Averaged 3.06 on par three scoring, best by a Sun Devil since Chez Reavie averaged 3.05 in 2003-04.
JON RAHM ROUND-BY-ROUND 2013-14
· Posted wins at the Bill Cullum Invitational and the Lamkin Grips San Diego Classic.
· One of only two players in the nation to play 46 rounds in 2012-13, and all of them counted. Ranked first in the nation in par-5 scoring at 4.51 strokes and tied for first with nine eagles.
· Led the nation with 165 birdies, beating NCAA champion Max Homa by three.
· Tied with senior and NCAA Champion Max Homa of California as the only two players in the nation to play 46 rounds, and amazingly Jon had his score count in all 46.
· Only two other Sun Devils in the previous 20 seasons had 100 percent scoring: Chris Hanell in 39 rounds in 1996-97 and Niklas Lemke in 2006-07 in 37 rounds
· Jon's nine eagles was tied for the best mark in the nation with Xander Schauffele of San Diego State. That also is the most by a Sun Devil in the previous 20 seasons, topping Paul Casey's eight eagles in his freshman season of 1997-98.
JON RAHM ROUND-BY-ROUND 2012-13
GETTING TO KNOW JON...
What major would you most like to win? British open or Masters