CLICK HERE for Smith's Career Statistics
- Speedy receiver with great hands and receiving skills.
- WIll look to add depth to the deep receiving core at ASU.
- Had the best game of his career against UNM (9/6), grabbing four balls for 77 yards and a 41-yard bomb for the first touchdown reception of his career
- Set a new career high with eight receptions for 95 yards against UCLA (9/25) with a touchdown
- Grabbed a career-long 73-yard touchdown reception against USC (10/4)
- Appeared in 11 games for the Sun Devils, adding eight receptions for 129 yards.
- Runs a 4.4 40-yard dash.
- Enjoyed a stellar senior season after being limited due to injury as a junior, catching 59 passes for 1,071 yards and 15 touchdowns, helping lead Coppell High to an 11-1 record.
- Rated as the No. 123 wide receiver prospect in the nation by Scout.com.
- Caught seven passes for 131 yards on a state playoff game played at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- Coached by Joe McBride at Coppell High.
- "He's a tremendous player who's extremely fast," McBride said of Smith. "He's a smart kid with great character who is a great route runner and has great hands. He's a very humble and quiet kid off the field, but on the field he is a fierce competitor and always plays hard."
- Chose ASU over Iowa also earned reported scholarship offers from Houston, Illinois, North Texas and Wisconsin.Was also heavily recruited by Nebraska, Oklahoma State, TCU and Texas Tech.
- "Cameron really likes the new coaching staff at Arizona State," McBride remarked. "He also likes the explosive vertical offense that uses multiple wide receivers. He like the warm and beautiful climate and all that had something to with it. I think he made a great decision. He's going to a very exciting place to be at."
- Verbally committed to ASU on Feb. 1, 2013.