|Hometown:||East Cleveland, Ohio|
|Other College:||Hutchinson CC|
- Physically gifted linebacker who saw time at Devilbacker last season before closing out the year at the weak side.
- Is a main component of the ASU linebacker core and will be looked upon as a team leader this season.
- Will be working toward a graduate degree in the fall.
REDSHIRT SENIOR (2015):
- Had a career best 4.5 tackles for loss and 2.5 sacks on eight tackles with a forced fumble against Colorado (10/10)
- Had a fumble recovery and two tackles for loss against USC (9/26)
- Had a tackle for loss and fi ve tackles against UNM (9/18)
- After a quiet outing in the opener, fi nished with 11 tackles and 2.0 tackles for loss against Cal Poly (9/12)
REDSHIRT JUNIOR (2014):
- Ranked third on the team averaging 7.3 tackles per game.
- Finished with five and a half tackles for a loss and broke up two passes
- Had a career game against Colorado (9/13) in his first career start with 10 tackles, two coming for loss with one sack and a pass breakup
- Led team with eight tackles against Stanford (10/18) in his first career start at WILL linebacker and added a tackle for loss and a forced fumble
- Set a new career best with 11 tackles, a pass breakup and half a tackle for loss against Utah (11/1)
- Had five tackles and a sack against Notre Dame (11/8)
- Scored his first career touchdown against Oregon State (11/15) on a 36-yard fumble recovery
- Led the team in tackles with nine against Arizona (11/28)
- Set a career high with 17 tackles in the Sun Bowl (12/27)
- Added depth to the linebacking corps on the season.
- Was a significant contributor on special teams.
HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE:
- Rated by Rivals.com as the No. 32 overall junior college prospect in the country and the nation's third-best junior college linebacker recruit.
- Appeared in seven games in 2012, registering 56 tackles including 6.0 for loss with 1.5 sacks.
- Redshirted in 2011.
- Coached by Rion Rhoades at Hutchinson Community College.
- Made an immediate impact at the high school level, ranking second on the varsity squad with 99 tackles as a sophomore in 2008, adding 9.0 sacks.
- Coached by Rodney Brown at Shaw High.