CLICK HERE for Hardison's Career Statistics
- Should be on of the standouts on defense this year as he takes a more prominent role.
- Got better as the season went on.
- One of the most heavily recruited junior college prospects in the country.
- Has three years to play two starting in 2013.
- Has incredible versatility and can play multiple defensive line positions.
- Saw action in 13 games on the season including the Holiday Bowl against Texas Tech.
- Recorded five tackles on the year, all solo including his first career sack against Washington State.
- Set career highs against Washington State in tackles and sacks.
Dodge City Community College:
- Ranked by ESPN as the No. 5 overall junior college prospect in the country.
- Rated by Rivals.com as the No. 14 overall junior college prospect and the third-best junior college defensive end in the nation.
- Rated as a four-star prospect by both ESPN and Rivals.
- Posted 50 tackles and four sacks as a sophomore in 2012.
- Earned Second-Team All-Jayhawk Conference honors.
- Recorded 46 tackles and three sacks as a freshman in 2011.
- Graduated from Punta Gorda (Fla.) Charlotte High School in 2011.
- Played quarterback early in his high school career before moving to the defensive line.
- Chose ASU over approximately two dozen reported scholarship offers from schools including Arkansas, Auburn, Baylor, Florida State, Kansas State, Miami, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Washington and West Virginia.
- Verbally committed to ASU on Jan. 18, 2013... "All the coaches at Arizona State are straight up good guys," said Hardison. "They told me that I can accomplish anything I want on and off the field over there (at ASU) if I'm willing to work hard at it. I don't like when stuff is just given to me so that's fine by me."
- Coached by Binky Waldrop at Charlotte High and by Bob Majeski at Dodge City Community College.