CLICK HERE for Hardison's Career Statistics
- One of the most heavily recruited junior college prospects in the country.
- Had three years to play two starting in 2013.
- Had incredible versatility and played multiple defensive line positions.
- Named to Phil Steele’s All-Pac-12 Second Team and was All-Pac-12 Honorable Mention
Led the team with 10 sacks on the season. His 15 tackles for a loss also led the team.
Blossomed into the defensive line’s leader as the season went along, and was arguably Arizona State’s best defensive player over the final seven weeks of the season
- Nearly matched his 2013 total with three tackles in the opener against Weber State (8/28).
- Added four tackles and his first career fumble forced and fumble recovery against UNM (9/6).
- Had a solid outing against Colorado (9/13) with three tackles and a sack.
- Had six tackles against USC (10/4)
- Had a career high two sacks and four tackles against Washington (10/25)
- Had a sack and a seven tackles against Utah (11/1)
- Continued his hot streak with his first career interception and two pass breakups against Notre Dame (11/8)
- Had a career high three tackles for loss against Oregon State (11/15)
Had his fifth straight game with a sack against Washington State (11/22), logging two in the game and forcing a fumble while also intercepting his second pass of the season
Followed up a two-tackle performance at Arizona with a dominant 13-tackle showing against Duke at the Sun Bowl.
- Saw action in 13 games on the season including the Holiday Bowl against Texas Tech.
- Recorded five tackles on the year, all solo including his first career sack against Washington State.
- Set career highs against Washington State in tackles and sacks.
Dodge City Community College:
- Ranked by ESPN as the No. 5 overall junior college prospect in the country.
- Rated by Rivals.com as the No. 14 overall junior college prospect and the third-best junior college defensive end in the nation.
- Rated as a four-star prospect by both ESPN and Rivals.
- Posted 50 tackles and four sacks as a sophomore in 2012.
- Earned Second-Team All-Jayhawk Conference honors.
- Recorded 46 tackles and three sacks as a freshman in 2011.
- Graduated from Punta Gorda (Fla.) Charlotte High School in 2011.
- Played quarterback early in his high school career before moving to the defensive line.
- Chose ASU over approximately two dozen reported scholarship offers from schools including Arkansas, Auburn, Baylor, Florida State, Kansas State, Miami, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Washington and West Virginia.
- Verbally committed to ASU on Jan. 18, 2013... "All the coaches at Arizona State are straight up good guys," said Hardison. "They told me that I can accomplish anything I want on and off the field over there (at ASU) if I'm willing to work hard at it. I don't like when stuff is just given to me so that's fine by me."
- Coached by Binky Waldrop at Charlotte High and by Bob Majeski at Dodge City Community College.