|Hometown:||Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.|
|High School:||Rancho Cucamonga|
- Extremely athletic and powerful player who converted from a linebacker to a defensive lineman as a sophomore.
- Solid fundamentals and a sure tackler with the ability to get to the quarterback.
- Started against A&M (9/5) and led the team with 2.0 tackles for loss with a sack as well Made the most of his single tackle against UCLA (10/3), logging a sack and a safety on the play.
- Ended the season recording 14 tackles, including 7 for loss
- Finished with 24 tackles on the season.
- Also had two sacks and five TFL’s.
- Had his second career fumble recovery against Washington State (11/22) and added a sack as well.
- Had a career high six tackles against Oregon State (11/15)
- Had his first career sack against Notre Dame (11/8)
- Had a sack and a 51 yard fumble return against Washington State (11/22)
- Played in 10 games as a true freshmen.
- Recoverd a fumble vs. Colorado (10/12).
- Contributed on special teams.
- One of the most prominent linebackers in the state of California and generally regarded as one of the top-20 linebacker prospects in the nation
- Joins twin brother Alani as members of ASU's 2013 signing class.
- Regarded as a four-star prospect by Rivals.com; Also rated by Rivals as the nation's No. 13 inside linebacker recruit and the No. 37 overall prospect in the state of California; Rated by Scout.com as the No. 18 middle linebacker recruit in the nation; Listed by ESPN as the No. 27 inside linebacker prospect in the nation
- Registered 107 tackles with 4.0 sacks and three forced fumbles in 2012.
- Exploded for a season-high 18 tackles against Anaheim (Calif.) Servite on Sept. 1, 2012.
- Chose ASU over reported scholarship offers from Arizona, Boise State, Colorado State, Fresno State, Hawaii, New Mexico, New Mexico State, San Diego State and Utah State.
- Coached by Nick Baiz at Rancho Cucamonga High.