CLICK HERE for Randall's Career Statistics
One of the premier safeties in the nation.
Enjoyed a sensational sophomore season at Mesa (Ariz.) Community College as both a ball-hawking defensive back and game-breaking return specialist.
Had two strong seasons at Arizona State and has the skill set to play at the next level.
- Named to Phil Steele’s All-Pac-12 First Team, Sports Illustrated All-American (HM) and All-Pac-12 First Team
Started every game at boundary safety in Todd Graham’s defense
Recorded 8.2 tackles per game this season. His 85 solo tackles in 2014 were fifth all-time among Sun Devil defenders.
Was tied for first on the team with three interceptions. Was fourth on the team in tackles for loss with 9.5 on the year.
Had nine pass breakups, and two forced fumbles.
- Was second on team with six tackles and a TFL in the opener against Weber State (8/28).
- Stood out against UNM (9/6), logging 10 tackles (9 solo) with a career high two tackles for loss and a fumble forced.
- Had another impressive game against Colorado (9/13)with 11 tackles - all solo - and a tackle for loss.
- Led the team with 11 tackles against UCLA (9/25).
- Had his third straight game with double digit tackles with 13 against USC (10/4)
- Earned Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week after the Stanford contest (10/18) in a game where he had seven tackles, a sack, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and a pass break
- Had eight tackles and half a tackle for loss against Washington (10/25)
- Had a career high two pass breakups to go with seven tackles and a tackle for loss against Utah (11/1)
- Had an interception return for a touchdown to go along with six tackles against Notre Dame (11/8)
- Had his second interception of the season against Oregon State (11/15) and added another pass breakup to go with five tackles
Redshirt Junior (2013):
- Tied for third on the team with 71 tackles.
- Led the team with 13 tackles and had an interception return for a touchdown and a forced fumble against Arizona (11/30), earning Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week honors for the performance.
- Had his first-career interception against Colorado (10/12).
- Made his first career start against Notre Dame (10/5) and locked down a starting job immediately, logging a game-high 17 tackles to go along with 1.5 tackles for loss and a pass breakup.
- Made his first career appearance against Wisconsin (9/14), logging two tackles and one TFL.
Mesa Community College:
- Following his stellar sophomore season in 2012, he was named an NJCAA First-Team All-American, the Arizona Community College Athletic Conference (ACCAC) Defensive Player of the Year and a First-Team All-Conference member at cornerback and on returns and a First-Team All-Western States Football League (WSFL) pick at both cornerback and on returns.
- Is the second straight ACCAC Defensive Player of the Year to sign with ASU, following Chris Young from 2012.
- Totaled 69 tackles (50 solo) with nine interceptions and averaged 18.4 yards on punt returns with five total touchdowns (two receiving, two punt returns, one interception return) in 2012.
- Averaged 28.2 yards on 19 kickoff returns.
- Added 17 total passes defended (nine interceptions, eight pass breakups), 3.0 tackles for loss, three quarterback hurries, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
- Led MCC with 1,078 all-purpose yards, averaging 98.0 per game.
- Also played wide receiver at MCC, catching eight passes for 152 yards with two touchdowns.
- Averaged a team-high 19.0 yards per reception.
- Helped turn MCC from a 1-10 team in 2011 to a 6-5 record in 2012 and an appearance in the Valley of the Sun Bowl.
- Redshirted in 2011.
- Chose ASU over reported scholarship offers from Akron, Florida Atlantic, Florida International, Kansas, Louisiana, Louisville, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, San Diego State, South Alabama, South Florida, Southern Miss, TCU, Washington State and Western Michigan.
- Coached by Ryan Felker at Mesa Community College.
- Verbally committed to ASU on Jan. 25, 2013.
Butler Community College:
- Played baseball at Butler Community College during the 2010-11 school year.
- A 2010 graduate of Pensacola (Fla.) High School.