- Will look to replace one of the most productive tight ends in Arizona State history in Chris Coyle.
- Brings a great blend of size, althleticism and soft hands to the tight end position.
True Freshman (2013):
- Redshirted on the season.
- Unanimously regarded as the top senior tight end prospect in the state of Arizona.
- Earned All-West Region honors by PrepStar in 2012, rated by Scout.com as the No. 51 tight end prospect in the nation.
- Earned First-Team Division II All-State honors by the Arizona Republic as a senior and played offense and defense in high school.
- Caught 43 passes for 561 yards with nine touchdowns in 2012 and topped 100 receiving yards on two occasions.
- Posted career-bests of 115 yards and eight receptions with a touchdown against Scottsdale Desert Mountain High on Sept. 21, 2012.
- Registered 23 receptions for 359 yards and two touchdowns as a sophomore on varsity in 2010.
- Helped lead Notre Dame to a state championship game appearance at the end of the 2010 season.
- Also started at center for Notre Dame's basketball team for Coach Chris Stark and ranked second on the team in blocked shots and rebounds and fourth in scoring as a junior in 2011-12.
- Chose ASU over reported scholarship offers from Air Force, Army, California, Colorado State, Colorado State, Duke, Iowa State, Nevada, Oregon State, Rice, San Diego State and Utah...Coached by the late Scot Bemis and also Gary Gregory at Notre Dame Prep.
- Verbally committed to ASU on June 25, 2012.