CLICK HERE for Haack's Career Statistics
- Left-footed punter known for the spin of his ball.
- Special teams player expected to compete to replace All-Pac-12 punter Josh Hubner.
- Has a career long of 52 yards.
- Punted five times for 204 yards (40.8 average) with one downed inside the 20 in the opener against Weber State (8/28).
- Had easily the best game of his career against Colorado (9/13), punting seven times for 337 yards and a 48.1 yard average with three punts downed inside the 20 and a career-long 57 yard punt. It was the third best punting game in yards per punt average in Todd Graham’s tenure.
Had six punts for 240 yards with two landing inside the 20 against USC (10/4)
- First ever punt recorded was against Stanford and went for 50 yards.
- Set a career long for a punt against Notre Dame going 52 yards.
- Recorded 16 punts on the season netting 612 yards for an average of 38.2 yards per punt.
- Rated by Rivals.com as the No. 15 kicker in the nation and the state of Iowa's No. 10 overall prospect.
- The first signee for ASU from the state of Iowa since 2001.
Helped his team to a 9-3 record and a spot in the quarterfinals of the state playoffs in both 2011 and 2012.
Earned numerous accolades in 2012, including: 1st Team All-State Elite Punter, Des Moines Register; 1st Team All-State 4A Punter, Des Moines Register; 1st Team All-State 4A WR, Iowa Newspaper Association; 1st Team All-Western, IA Punter, Des Moines Register; 1st Team All-Division 3 Punter.
Part of a varsity team in 2010 that went 14-0 and won the state championship.
Named 2nd Team All-Conference Punter, CIML Central Division as a junior in 2011.
- Also played wide receiver in high school.
- Chose ASU over a reported scholarship offer from Iowa State.
- Coached by Tom Wilson at Dowling High.
- Verbally committed to ASU on July 31, 2012.
Earned numerous academic honors, including Presidential Honor Roll, National Honor Society and Optimist Award.
Involved in a variety of community service projects, including the Fall Project-Dowling Catholic Volunteer Project (x2 years), Connection Café, Landscaping, Veteran’s Cemetery, and Salvation Army/Cancer Gift Wrap/Cancer Basketball Clinic.