- Left-footed punter known for the spin of his ball.
- Was one of the top punters in the Pac-12 in 2015
- Named to the Ray Guy Midseason Award Watch List in 2015
- Finished 5th nationally and fourth in the Pac-12 in averaging 43.1 yards per punt this season
- Recorded a 43.1 yard average in 2015, booting 19 punts over 50 yards
Had a career-high 10 punts for 420 yards (42.0) against Texas A&M (9/5)
Had a stellar night against UCLA (10/3), punting eight times and pinning five of them inside of the 20-yard line - including a clutch late game kick to the UCLA one-yard line that helped seal the game for ASU.
Downed both of his punts inside the 20 against Colorado (10/10).
- Had one of the best games of his career against Washington (11/14) with a 46.1 average on 11 punts with five balls downed inside the 20 and five punts over 50 yards
- Pinned four of his six punts inside the 20 against Arizona (11/21)
- Downed two of his three punts inside the 20, and booted a career-long 73-yard punt at Cal (Nov. 28)
- Punted 17 balls inside the opponent 20 yard line and had four touchbacks
- Punted five times for 204 yards (40.8 average) with one downed inside the 20 in the opener against Weber State (8/28).
- Had easily the best game of his career against Colorado (9/13), punting seven times for 337 yards and a 48.1 yard average with three punts downed inside the 20 and a career-long 57 yard punt. It was the third best punting game in yards per punt average in Todd Graham’s tenure.
- Had two punts for 90 yards against Stanford (10/18), including a soaring 54-yarder that resulted in a muffed return and a recovery for the Sun Devils
- Despite blustery conditions, had the second best game of his career against Washington (10/25), punting five times for 233 yards (46.6 average)
- Had the best game of his career against Washington State (11/22) punting six times for 321 yards and a 53.5 yard average
- Pinned Arizona (11/28) inside the 20 three times on four punts
- Saw action in six games.
- First ever punt recorded was against Stanford and went for 50 yards.
- Set a career long for a punt against Notre Dame going 52 yards.
- Recorded 16 punts on the season netting 612 yards for an average of 38.2 yards per punt.
- Rated by Rivals.com as the No. 15 kicker in the nation and the state of Iowa's No. 10 overall prospect.
- The first signee for ASU from the state of Iowa since 2001.
- Helped his team to a 9-3 record and a spot in the quarterfinals of the state playoffs in both 2011 and 2012.
- Earned numerous accolades in 2012, including: 1st Team All-State Elite Punter, Des Moines Register; 1st Team All-State 4A Punter, Des Moines Register; 1st Team All-State 4A WR, Iowa Newspaper Association; 1st Team All-Western, IA Punter, Des Moines Register; 1st Team All-Division 3 Punter.
- Also played wide receiver in high school.
- Chose ASU over a reported scholarship offer from Iowa State.
- Coached by Tom Wilson at Dowling High.