|Hometown:||Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.|
|High School:||Rancho Cucamonga|
- Adds depth and youth at linebacker for ASU.
- Likely to compete for time at ASU's "Spur" linebacker position.
- Very physical player with great coverage skills for a linebacker.
- Saw action in 12 games for the Sun Devils
- Finished with nine tackles in the season.
- Had five tackles against Weber State (08/28), tied for third most on the team.
- Redshirted on the season after suffering an injury.
- Key figure in one of California's better high school defenses.
- Earned All-West Region honors by PrepStar in 2012.
- Included in the Tacoma (Wash.) News Tribune Western 100 List.
- Rated by Scout.com as the No. 41 outside linebacker recruit in the nation; Listed by Rivals.com as the No. 49 outside linebacker prospect in the country and the No. 78 overall recruit in the state of California; Listed by Scout.com as the No. 8 outside linebacker in the West region after the 2012 season.
- Joined twin brother Viliami as members of ASU's 2013 signing class.
- Recorded 94 tackles, two fumble recoveries, 1.5 sacks, one interception and one forced fumble as a senior in 2012.
- Posted a season-high 12 tackles on two occasions and recorded 10 total stops twice as well.
- Chose ASU over reported scholarship offers from Arizona, Colorado, Colorado State, Fresno State, Hawaii, Houston, New Mexico, New Mexico State, Oregon State, San Diego State, Utah State and Washington State.
- Coached by Nick Baiz at Rancho Cucamonga High.