CLICK HERE for Strong's Career Statistics
- After a breakout campaign in his first season as a Sun Devil, Strong will look to stabilize an underrated receiving core for the Sun Devils.
Redshirt Sophomore (2013):
- Had a breakout first year as a Sun Devil recording 75 receptions for 1,122 yards and seven touchdowns on his way to Second-Team All-Pac-12 Honors.
- Phil Steele First Team All-Pac-12 member.
- Led ASU in receiving yards while becoming the John Jefferson Outstanding Receiver Award winner.
- Announced to College Football News Second Team Sophomore All-America.
- Had five consecutive 100+ yard games in his first six starts.
- Became the first wide receiver in ASU history to accomplish more than one 100+ yard games in his first four starts, doing so three times in that span.
- Finished with seven 100+ yard receiving games on the season.
- Sits in fifth on ASU’s all-time single season receptions list after just 14 games…Had a total of 47 receptions result in a first down.
- Accounted for 29 explosive plays (receptions over 16 yards and rushes over 12 yards), second-highest on the team.
Aided the offense to score 91.3 percent of the time against FBS opponents in the red zone, sixth nationally.
- Part of a historic ASU offense which finished 10th nationally at 39.7 points per game and scored 556 total points, just six points behind the 1972 school record.
- Had his seventh 100+ yard receiving game of the season against Arizona (11/30) with four receptions for 142 yards and a touchdown.
- Had his sixth 100+ yard game against Oregon State (11/16), logging seven catches for 106 yards.
- Needed just three catches against Colorado (10/12) to eclipse 100 yards, finishing with 109 in the game with a touchdown.
- Had eight grabs for 136 yards and a touchdown against Notre Dame (10/5).
- Had 12 receptions and 168 yards, both career-highs, against Stanford (9/21) and his 168 yards receiving were the fifth-most in a single game in the Pac- 12 Conference this season.
- Led team in receiving yards with 104 in his second career appearance for ASU against Wisconsin (9/14).
- Led the team in receiving in his first career actions with six receptions for 58 yards and a touchdown against Sacramento State.
- His 24-yard touchdown grab came with a defender draped over his back as pass interference was being called.
- One of the nation's most productive junior college wide receivers.
- Regarded as a four-star prospect by ESPN.
- Rated by ESPN as the No. 15 overall junior college prospect in the country and the nation's No. 5 junior college wide receiver recruit.
- Listed by Rivals.com as the No. 49 overall junior college prospect in the country and the nation's No. 8 wide receiver recruit.
- Caught 67 passes for 1,263 yards with 15 touchdowns in 10 games in 2012.
- Joins junior college teammate Joseph Morris as members of ASU's 2013 class.
- Sat out in 2011 and will have four years to play three at ASU starting in 2013.
- Chose ASU over reported scholarship offers from Arizona, Cincinnati, Illinois, Kansas, Miami, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina State, Oregon State, Purdue, South Carolina and Texas Tech.
- Coached by Efrain Martinez at Pierce College.
- Verbally committed to ASU on Christmas Day 2012.
- Graduated from West Philadelphia (Pa.) Catholic High School in 2011 and had scholarship offers from Eastern Michigan, Villanova and VMI before opting to attend Pierce College.
- Had team-highs of 17 receptions for 318 yards and four touchdowns as a senior.
- Had a season-high 109 yards on three receptions with two touchdowns against Philadelphia (Pa.) Archbishop Ryan on Oct. 2, 2010.
- Caught 24 passes for 385 yards with four touchdowns as a junior in 2009.
- Posted season-bests of five receptions for 92 yards with a touchdown against Wyndmoor (Pa.) La Salle College High School on Sept. 18, 2009.
- Coached by Brian Fluck at West Catholic.