- Dynamic player on special teams and offense.
- Tremendous athlete who converted from quarterback to receiver his senior season of high school.
Redshirt Freshman (2014):
- Appeared in 11 of the 13 games in 2014 recording two catches for 12 yards.
True Freshman (2013):
- Redshirted on the season.
- Dynamic threat on offense and special teams.
- After spending his junior season as a quarterback, switched positions as an unselfish athlete because of team needs.
- Excels on kick and punt returns.
- Earned All-Southeast Region honors by PrepStar in 2012, ranked by Rivals.com as the No. 65 wide receiver prospect in the nation and the state of Louisiana's No. 25 overall recruit, regarded by ESPN as the No. 127 wide receiver prospect in the nation, listed by Scout.com as the No. 171 wide receiver recruit in the nation.
- Runs a 4.45 40-yard dash.
- Caught 30 passes for 552 yards with three touchdowns and added four touchdowns on kick returns as only a sophomore in 2010.
- Chose ASU over reported scholarship offers from Baylor, Colorado, Florida International, Illinois, Louisiana Tech, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, TCU, Texas A&M and Tulane.
- Coached by Marcus Scott at West Jefferson.
- Verbally committed to ASU on Sept. 5, 2012.