CLICK HERE for Gonzalez's Career Statistics
- Despite his youth, has proven to be solid under pressure.
- Known for an accurate leg.
- Currently the NCAA active leader in career field goals per game at 1.67.
- Went 1-for-1 in field goals and 6-for-6 on extra points against Weber State (8/28).
- Had nine points against Weber State (1 FG, 6 PATs).
- Added a field goal and five extra points (eight total points) to his tally against Colorado (9/13).
- Accounted for nine points against UCLA (9/25) with two field goals (including a career-long 49-yarder) and three extra points.
- Matched a career high with four field goals against Stanford (10/18).
- Connected on his fifth-straight field goal against Washington (10/25).
- Kicked his first game-winning field goal in overtime against Utah (11/1), marking the second time this season he has kicked four field goals in a game
- Had two field goals and went 7-for-7 on PATs against Notre Dame (11/8)
- Had two field goals and three extra points against Oregon State (11/15)
- Had seven extra points and a field goal for a total of 10 points against Washington State (11/22)
- Played every game as the place kicker for the Devils as a freshman.
- Hit 25 of 30 (83.3 percent) field goals on the season and converted 63 of 63 extra point attempts.
- Finished the season No. 10 in scoring with 9.9 points per game and led the Pac-12 in kick scoring.
- Finished No. 1 in Pac-12 field goals at 1.7 per game and 25 on the season.
- Had a mid-season hot streak of field goals converting on 18 straight before missing one in the Pac-12 Championship game against Stanford.
- Named one of the 20 semifinalist for the Lou Groza Award, given annually to the nation’s best kicker.
- Broke the ASU record for points by a kicker with 138 on the season along with tying the NCAA record for field goals made by a freshman.
- As a senior at Deer Park High School Gonzalez was perfect on his kicks, including 10-for-10 on field goals and 100-percent on extra points.
- His long field goal was a 44-yarder and 44 of his 62 kickoffs went for touchbacks.
- As a junior he connected on 16-for-18 field goals and again was 100-percent on extra points.
- His long field goal as a junior was 48 yards and 36 of his 50 kickoffs went for touchbacks.
- Earned second-team all-Greater Houston honors as a senior in addition to being named first-team all-district and honorable mention All-American by KohlsKicking.com.
- KohlsKicking.com ranked Gonzalez as the No. 11 placekicker in the nation among high school kickers in 2013.
- Won the Kohl's National Scholarship Camp with 28 points on field goals.
- A great student, Gonzalez was named to the academic all-district team as a junior and senior. Signed with ASU on March 28, 2013.
- Gonzalez also had offers from Wisconsin and Nevada among others.
- Was coached by Chris Massey at Deer Park High School.
Personal: Plans to major in either business management, sports management or economics at ASU.