|Hometown:||Deer Park, Texas|
|High School:||Deer Park|
- Enters the 2016 season as the NCAA active leader in field goals per game at 1.87 and scoring at 9.9 points per game
- With 130 points in 2015, Gonzalez now holds the first, second and third all-time single season scoring marks for kickers in ASU history and is first and third all-time in scoring at ASU among all players
- Has the ASU school record with 165 career extra points and has kicked 91 in a row
- Has 386 career points, breaking the previous record held by Luis Zendejas of 380
- Only the second Sun Devil behind Luis Zendejas to kick 20 or more field goals in multiple seasons
Had a field goal and two extra points against Texas A&M (9/5)
Had two field goals and went 4-for-4 on extra points against UNM (9/18)
Had two field goals and was 4-for-4 on extra points against UCLA (10/3).
Had two fields goals and went 6-for-6 on extra points against Colorado (10/10).
Had a season-high three field goals against Utah (10/17)
- Was 2-for-2 on field goals and 3-for-3 on extra points against Washington (11/14)
- Went 7-for-7 on extra points with a field goal against Arizona (11/21)
- Matched the Pac-12 record with an ASU school record six field goals against California (11/28) while also adding four field goals, accounting for 22 of ASU’s 46 total points
- Was a semifinalist for the Lou Groza National Collegiate Place-Kicker Award for the second consecutive season.
- Second-Team All-Pac-12
- Finished fourth in the nation in field goals made per game.
- Made 22 of 27 field goals on the year, 50-52 on extra points
- Had nine points against Weber State (1 FG, 6 PATs).
- Added a field goal and five extra points (eight total points) to his tally against Colorado (9/13).
- Accounted for nine points against UCLA (9/25) with two field goals (including a career-long 49-yarder) and three extra points.
- Matched a career high with four field goals against Stanford (10/18).
- Earned Pac-12 Player of the Week after he kicked his first game-winning field goal in overtime against Utah (11/1), marking the second time this season he has kicked four field goals in a game
- Had two field goals and went 7-for-7 on PATs against Notre Dame (11/8)
- Had two field goals and three extra points against Oregon State (11/15)
- Had seven extra points and a field goal for a total of 10 points against Washington State (11/22)
- Finished the season off with a three field goal performance in the Sun Bowl (12/27)
- First Team All-Pac-12
- Played every game as the place kicker for the Devils as a freshman.
- Hit 25 of 30 (83.3 percent) field goals on the season and converted 63 of 63 extra point attempts.
- Finished the season No. 10 in scoring with 9.9 points per game and led the Pac-12 in kick scoring.
- Finished No. 1 in Pac-12 field goals at 1.7 per game and 25 on the season.
- Had a mid-season hot streak of field goals converting on 18 straight before missing one in the Pac-12 Championship game against Stanford.
- Named one of the 20 semifinalist for the Lou Groza Award, given annually to the nation’s best kicker.
- Broke the ASU record for points by a kicker with 138 on the season along with tying the NCAA record for field goals made by a freshman.
- As a senior at Deer Park High School Gonzalez was perfect on his kicks, including 10-for-10 on field goals and 100-percent on extra points.
- His long field goal was a 44-yarder and 44 of his 62 kickoffs went for touchbacks.
- As a junior he connected on 16-for-18 field goals and again was 100-percent on extra points.
- KohlsKicking.com ranked Gonzalez as the No. 11 placekicker in the nation among high school kickers in 2013.
- Won the Kohl's National Scholarship Camp with 28 points on field goals.
- A great student, Gonzalez was named to the academic all-district team as a junior and senior. Signed with ASU on March 28, 2013.
- Gonzalez also had offers from Wisconsin and Nevada among others.
- Was coached by Chris Massey at Deer Park High School.
PERSONAL: Communications major