|High School:||Blue Ridge|
- Has the ability to play any linebacker position.
- Has a rare combination of size and speed.
REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2014):
- Provided depth at the linebacker position
- Played in five games for the Sun Devils
- Redshirted for the season
- One of Arizona's most versatile football players, he excelled at linebacker, running back and also punted in high school.
- Graduated early from Blue Ridge under Coach Paul Moro to enroll at ASU for the spring semester as one of the top overall prospects in the state of Arizona this year.
- Listed as a PrepStar All-American in 2012.
- Rated by Rivals.com as the nation's 150 overall prospect, the No. 13 outside linebacker recruit and the No. 3 overall prospect in the state of Arizona; Evaluated by Scout.com as a fullback and was rated the top national recruit at the position as well as the No. 148 overall prospect, regarded as a four-star prospect by both Rivals.com and Scout.com.
- Blue Ridge compiled a 40-2 during the 2010-12 seasons with three state championship game appearances and a state title in 2011.
- Was an All-State recipient as a junior in 2011 after posting 61 tackles while also rushing for 682 yards and 16 total touchdowns guiding Blue Ridge to a 14-0 record and the state championship in 2011.
- Verbally committed to ASU on June 13, 2012, choosing ASU over reported scholarship offers from schools including Arizona, Arkansas, Boise State, California, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon State, USC, Utah, Washington and Washington State.