- Young player with great potential that adds depth to the secondary.
- Has the ability to play any of ASU's safety positions
- Excellent athlete with outstanding ball skills.
Redshirt Freshman (2014):
- Saw action in all 13 games.
- Recorded 25 tackles on the season
- Saw his first career action in the opener against Weber State (8/28), logging two pass breakups
- Had a career high six tackles and a tackle for loss in his first career start against UNM (9/6)
- Topped his career high with seven tackles against Oregon State (11/15).
- Redshirted on the season.
- Played wide receiver and defensive back at Upland.
- Earned All-West Region honors by PrepStar in 2012.
- Ranked by ESPN as the No. 24 safety prospect in the country.
- Listed by Scout.com as the No. 60 safety recruit in the nation.
- Was a three-year varsity starter in the secondary for Upland.
- Upland High also produced Sun Devil cornerback Osahon Irabor.
- Totaled 45 tackles, seven interceptions and one fumble recovery in 2012.
- Added 33 receptions for 599 yards (18.2 avg.) with one touchdown as a senior.
- Totaled 62 tackles and two interceptions as a junior in 2011.
- Helped lead Upland to a 12-1 record in 2011.
- Registered 39 tackles, two forced fumbles and one interception as a sophomore in 2010.
- Chose ASU over reported scholarship offers from Arizona, Colorado, Fresno State, Houston, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon State, San Jose State and Wyoming.
- Coached by Tim Salter at Upland High.
- Verbally committed to ASU on Oct. 6, 2012.