CLICK HERE for Moeakiola's Career Statistics
- Fearless defender that is capable in run support and in coverage.
- Will vie for more playing time at linebacker this season.
Redshirt Sophomore (2014):
- Logged his first career sack in the opener against Weber State (8/28).
- Had the best game of his career against UNM (9/6), posting career-highs with nine tackles, two tackles for loss, a fumble recovery and half a sack.
- Added a sack and four tackles against USC (10/4)
- Had five tackles and half a tackle for loss against Stanford (10/18)
- Wreaked havoc against Washington (10/25), finishing with a career-high 10 tackles with two sacks and forced fumble
- Was second on the team with eight tackles and a tackle for loss against Washington State (11/22)
Redshirt Freshman (2013):
- Saw action in 10 games including his first career start against Sacramento State and first career start at SPUR linebacker against Utah.
- Had 21 tackles on the season including one tackle for loss.
- Set a career high for tackles against Wisconsin with five.
- Recorded one pass deflection against Sacramento State to go along with three tackles.
True Freshman (2012):
- Saw action in two games, including the season opener against NAU (8/30) as well as against Missouri (9/15) before an injury cut his freshman campaign short.
- Redshirted on the year.
- Made an immediate impact in the first-career game, recording an interception which he returned for 22 yards.
- Accumulated four tackles on the season (three solo).
- Earned All-Midlands Region honors by PrepStar.
- Ranked by Rivals.com as the No. 42 safety in the nation and the No. 92 overall prospect in the state of Texas, listed by Scout.com as the No. 104 safety recruit in the country, rated by ESPN as the nation's No. 150 safety prospect.
- Runs a 4.5 40-yard dash.
- Is a cousin of ASU defensive lineman David Moala.
- Has solid size, toughness and tackling ability for his position.
- Is a product of the same high school as former Sun Devils Saia Falahola and Dimitri Nance.
- Chose ASU over reported FBS offers from Arizona, Baylor, Colorado, North Texas, Tulsa and UCLA.
- Committed to ASU on Feb. 1, 2012, National Letter of Intent Signing Day: "I had a lot of fun [on my official visit]," said Moeakiola. "The coaches are real cool people and the people out there were very outgoing, very welcoming."
- Coached by Steve Lineweaver at Trinity High School.