- Fearless defender that is capable in run support and in coverage.
- Will be a co-captain in 2015 and anchor the pivotal SPUR position in ASU's defense.
REDSHIRT JUNIOR (2015):
Had seven tackles and 1.5 TFL against Texas A&M (9/5)
- Had a tackle for loss and eight total tackles against UNM (9/18)
- Had career highs with three tackles for loss and 11 total tackles against Cal Poly (9/12)
- Had an interception and a career high three pass breakups to go with five tackles against UCLA (10/3).
REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE (2014):
- Recorded 5.5 tackles per game this season
- All Pac-12 Honorable Mention
- Logged his first career sack in the opener against Weber State (8/28).
- Recorded nine tackles against New Mexico (09/06)
- Added a sack and four tackles against USC (10/4)
- Had five tackles and half a tackle for loss against Stanford (10/18)
- Wreaked havoc against Washington (10/25), finishing with a career-high 10 tackles with two sacks and forced fumble
- Recorded nine tackles against Duke in the Sun Bowl (12/27)
REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2013):
- Saw action in 10 games including his first career start against Sacramento State and first career start at SPUR linebacker against Utah.
- Had 21 tackles on the season including one tackle for loss.
- Recorded one pass deflection against Sacramento State to go along with three tackles.
TRUE FRESHMAN (2012):
- Saw action in two games, including the season opener against NAU (8/30) as well as against Missouri (9/15) before an injury cut his freshman campaign short.
- Redshirted on the year.
- Made an immediate impact in the first-career game, recording an interception which he returned for 22 yards.
- Accumulated four tackles on the season (three solo).
- Ranked by Rivals.com as the No. 42 safety in the nation and the No. 92 overall prospect in the state of Texas, listed by Scout.com as the No. 104 safety recruit in the country, rated by ESPN as the nation's No. 150 safety prospect.
- Is a cousin of former ASU defensive lineman David Moala.
- Chose ASU over reported FBS offers from Arizona, Baylor, Colorado, North Texas, Tulsa and UCLA.
- Coached by Steve Lineweaver at Trinity High School.