UCSB Winter Invite -- Scored nine goals in ASU’s six games, scoring three times against both Cal St. Bakersfield and UCSB. Also led the Sun Devils with six assists in the tournament.
- Was the team's top point scorer with 80.
- Averaged 1.61 goals per game, which was third best on the team.
- Scored three goals and two assists against California on April 12.
- Also had a team-high three goals against UC-Irvine at the UCI Tournament.
- Made her debut on the All-America team, earning Honorable Mention honors
- Improved in every aspect of the game from previous season, netting 45 goals and 16 steals.
- Doubled her 2012 totals in steals with 16.
- Posted 67 points throughout the season.
- Was able to find the net for a season-high three times in the win against Pac-12 foe UCLA on March 16, 2013.
- Finished off the season with 30 goals and three assists.
- Point total 33 over the season.
- Credited with 8 steals on the season.
- Scored five goals in three separate games during the season against Asuza Pacific, San Bernadino and Pomona Pitzer to place her in an 11-way tie for the fifth spot on the most goals scored in a single game by a Sun Devil.
- Her 30 goals place her tenth on the all-time most goals scored in a single season by a freshman.
- A 2011 graduate of Baar-Madas High School in Budapest, Hungary.
- Club Junior Player of the Year while playing for Újpesti Torna Egyletin 2009 and Newcomer of the Year in 2008.
- Club team won the National Youth Championship in 2008, 2009, and 2010 and the junior championships twice in 2009 and 2010.
- Team was the National Junior Champions in 2011.
- Also competed for the Hungarian Junior National team that advanced to the final against Spain in 2011 at the World Junior Championships.
- Was the captain of her club team during the 2009 season.
- Majoring in Psychology.
- Born in Budapest, Hungary.
- Parents are Tibor Pardi and Krisztina Illes.
- Younger brother Bende.
- Likes hanging out with friends, music, and movies.
- Father was a member of the Hungarian National Men's Water Polo team that finished fifth overall at the 1988 Seoul Olympic Games.
|Pardi Career Statistics