- Played in nine games for the Sun Devils.
- Recorded 26 saves and 2.89 saves per game.
- Saw action in seven games after battling various injuries throughout the season.
- Ranks fourth all-time for season saves per game with an average of 9.06 saves.
- Sits second on the list of all-time career saves with 452.
- Further solidified her second place spot of the average career saves per game with 8.07.
- Had a season high of 15 saves against No. 5 SDSU and Pomona-Pitzar.
- Had two games with three assists.
- Gained Outstanding Merit recognition by the Association of Collegiate Water Polo Coaches (ACWPA) in its annual All-Academic Awards, remained perfect in the classroom with a 4.00 GPA in psychology.
- Had 12 saves from inside the cage against Hawaii, included a save on a last second save to seal the victory.
- Logged 14 saves against #8 San Diego State- just one shy of her career record.
- Was thrown right into the fire for the Sun Devils, earning the role as the starting goalie for the season.
- Started and played in 25 of the teams 26 games, with 171 saves to 213 goals against for a 45 percent save percentage.
- Her 171 saves rank seventh on Arizona State's all-time single season list.
- A 2009 graduate of Mount Albert Grammar School in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Member of the 2009 New Zealand Junior Women's World Championship Team.
- Named Most Promising Player at School Girls Nationals in 2009.
- 2009 ASB College Sport Water Polo Sports Woman of the Year.
- Captain of high school water polo team in 2009.
- Lettered five years in water polo and one in lacrosse and netball.
- Majoring in psychology.
- Born Oct. 11, 1992, in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Parents are Toa and Jennifer Hutchinson.
- Has three older sisters and a younger brother.
- Of Samoan descent, born and raised in Auckland.