- Placed first in the 200m at MPSF with a career best 21.29, which ranks eighth in school history (2014).
- His time of 10.19 is the third-quickest 100m time in ASU history.
- The definition of consistency in the 60-meter dash during the 2012 season and saw it come to fruition as he clocked an altitude-adjusted 6.60 time at the Kirby Invitational, the second-fastest returning time in the NCAA in the 2013 season and the second-best in school history.
- Won his first MPSF title at 60 meters in Seattle and added an point-scoring performance at 200 meters to boot on his way to second-team All-American accolades.
- Placed twelfth at the NCAA Division I West Preliminary Round in the 100m dash (10.35).
- Competed in the Pac-12 Championships and placed second in the 200m dash (20.99) and the 100m dash (10.40).
- Assisted two first place finishes in the 4x100m relay (Double Dual (39.65), ASU Invite (39.89)).
- Was a member of the seventh place 4x100m relay team at the NCAA Championships.
- Placed first in the 100m dash at the Double Dual (10.31).
- Placed first in the 200m at MPSF with a career best 21.29, which ranks eighth in school history.
- Finished second in the 60m dash at the NCAA Championships (6.57).
- Had six first place finishes in the 60m dash (Lumberjack Challenge(2), MPSF(2), Don Kirby Invitational and New Mexico Team Invitational).
- Finished Eleventh at the NCAA Division 1 National Championships in the 100M.
- Helped his team to a ninth place finish at the NCAA Division 1 National Championships in the 4x1.
- Placed fifth in the 200M at the Pac-12 Track & Field Championships with a time of 21.28.
- Placed third in the 100M at the Pac-12 Track & Field Championships with a time of 10.25.
- Helped his team win the Pac-12 Championship in the 4x1.
- Finished top three in all the events he competed in at the LSU Battle on the Bayou.
- Two first place finishes at the 34th Sun Angel Classic (100M & 4x1).
- Recorded a Personal Best time of 10.19 in the 100M at the ASU-UA-NAU Tri-Dual.
- Placed eighth in the 60M at the MPSF Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- Three First place finishes in the 60M (2013 Lumberjack Team Challenge, Texas A&M Challenge, and New Mexico Don Kirby Elite.
- Finished fifth in the 200M at the New Mexico Don Kirby Elite.
- Qualified for the NCAA Division I West Preliminary round in the 100m and as a member of the 4x100m relay.
- His time of 10.21 in the 100m dash at the Arizona State Invitational set him fourth on the all-time outdoor record list.
- Was a member of the first place 4x100m relay Pac-12 Championship team while also finishing in fourth in the 100m with a wind-aided mark of 10.25.
- Set a fastest career time in the 200m at the Tri-Meet with a time of 20.67.
- Tagged seven top eight individual performances throughout the season including four first place finishes.
- His altitude adjusted time of 6.60 at the Kirby Invitational in the 60m dash set him second on ASU's all-time records list.
- Competed in the preliminary round of the NCAA Division I Indoor Championships in the 60m clocking a time of 6.64.
- Snagged first place in the 60m dash at the MPSF Indoor Championships with a time of 6.65 while also competing in the 200m finishing fourth with a time of 21.41.
- His performance at the Don Kirby Elite earned him two top eight finishes in the 60m (second) and 200m (eighth).
- Placed second at the Texas A&M Challenge in the 60m.
- Advanced to the NCAA Division I Championship in the 100m where he ran a 10.52 to place 19th overall.
- Placed second overall in the 100m at the PAC-10 Championships where he ran a career best time of 10.23 in the preliminaries, the fourth-best time in ASU history.
- Finished fourth in the 200m finals.
- Was also a member of the 4x100m relay team at the PAC-10 Championships to take second place.
- Had a hand in 20 of the team's 99 points at the conference championships.
- Set a career record in the 200m of 20.91 at the Sun Devil Open.
- Took third place in the 100m at the 32nd Sun Angel Track Classic.
- Seized first place at the 53rd Annual Mt. Sac Relays in the 100m.
- Took first place in the 60m dash at both the New Mexico Collegiate Classic & Combined and the New Mexico Collegiate Invitational.
- Competed in the 60m dash in six meets.
- Ran a personal-best 6.76 to finish third at the MPSF Championships.
- Finished third in his first collegiate race.
- Also ran an altitude-adjusted 6.76 to take second at the NAU Team Challenge.
- A 2009 graduate of Hamilton High School (Chandler, Ariz.).
- Lettered four times in track & field and three times in football.
- Two-time state champion in the 100m dash (2008, 2009).
- Also won the 200m dash as a senior.
- Ran 10.33 in the 100m dash as a senior to equal the Arizona high school state record.
- Two-time all-state selection on the track (2008, 2009) and once in football.
Personal: Major is exploratory ... Parents are Ron and Sandra Milus ... Has one brother: Bobby ... father Ron played football for the University of Washington and is currently an assistant coach with the San Diego Chargers (NFL) ... Born September 19, 1990, in Seattle, Wash. ... Hobbies include sports and hanging out with friends ... Full name is Ryan Sloan Milus.
Personal Bests • 60: 6.58 • 100: 10.19 • 200: 20.67
In NCAA Championship Meets
2014 ITF: 60m (f) 6.57: 2nd
2014 OTF: 4x100m (f) 39.73: 7th
2012 ITF • 60m (p) • 6.64 • 13th
* Indicates All-America honors attained