|High School:||Robert McQueen HS|
- Placed second in the 400m dash and competed in the 4x1 and 4x4 relays at the 2015 Pac-12 Outdoor Track & Field Championships.
- Ranks second in school history in the 400m dash (2015).
- Assisted with a first place finish in the 4x100m relay, which is good for fifth in school history (2014).
- Competed in the 4x4 at the 2013 Division 1 National Championships.
- Had a stand out freshman year as a member of the 4x400 and 4x100 relays that represented Arizona Sate at the 2012 NCAA Division I Championships.
- Placed second at the Pac-12 Championships with a personal best of 51.66 in the 400m dash.
- Placed first in the 400m dash with 52.75 at the Duel In The Desert (5/2).
- Placed first in the 400m dash with 52.61 at the 36th Sun Angel Classic (4/11).
- Ran a personal best of 24.09 in the 200m dash, placing third at the Pac-12/Big Ten Invitational (3/28).
- Competed on the first-place 4x100m relay team at the Pac-12/Big Ten Invitational (3/28).
- Recorded a personal best of 52.40 in the 400m dash preliminary rounds at the NCAA Div. 1 Indoor Championships (3/13), ranking second in school history.
- Recorded a 52.68 in the 400m dash, placing first at the MPSF Indoor Championships (2/28).
- Competed on the second-place 4x400m relay team at the MPSF Indoor Championships (2/28).
- Placed first at the Alex Wilson Invite (2/21) with 52.87.
- Competed in the 1st-place 4x400m relay team at the New Mexico Team Invite (1/31).
- Recorded a personal best of 24.53 in the 200m dash, taking 1st at the Friday Night Duals (1/17).
- Recorded a personal best time of 52.32 in the 400m dash at the Double Dual, which ranks eighth in school history.
- Assisted with a first place finish in the 4x100m relay at the Double Dual (44.17), which is good for fifth in school history.
- Competed in the 400m dash at the Pac-12 Championships, the NCAA Division I West Preliminary and the NCAA Championships.
- Placed third in the 200m dash at the ASU Invitational with a personal best time of 24.21.
- Recorded a personal best time of 12.08 in the 100m dash at the Baldy Castillo Invitational.
- Recorded a personal best time of 53.08 in the 400m dash at the MPSF Indoor Championships, which is good for third in school history.
- Assisted with a first place finish in the 4x400m relay at the MPSF Indoor Championships (3:35.78), which ranks tenth in school history.
- Competed in the 4x4 at the Division 1 National Championships.
- Competed in the 400M, 4x4, and 4x1 at the NCAA Division 1 West Preliminary Round.
- Placed fourth in the 400M at the Pac-12 Track & Field Championships with a time of 52.84.
- Helped her team to a Second place finish in the 4x4 at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Led her team to a sixth place finish in the 4x1 at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Finished First and set a Personal Best time of 52.65 in the 400M at the ASU-UA-NAU Tri-Dual.
- Helped her team to Four top Three finishes in the 4x4 on the year ... Led her team to two Second Place finishes in the 4x1 on the season.
- Finished third in the 200M at the 2013 ASU Invitational with a time of 24.28.
- Competed in the 4x4 at the NCAA Division 1 Indoor Championships.
- Placed fifth in both the 200M and the 400M at the MPSF Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- Helped her team finish second at the MPSF Indoor Championships in the 4x4.
- Recorded a Personal Best time of 24.24 in the 200M at the 2013 Mountain T's Open and Invite.
- Two First place finishes in the 400M (2013 Lumberjack Team Challenge and Texas A&M Challenge).
- Helped her team to Two First place finishes in the 4x4 (2013 Lumberjack Team Challenge and Texas A&M Challenge).
- Competed as a member of the 4x400m and 4x100m relays at the NCAA Division I Championships that placed 19th and 16th overall respectively.
- A member of the third place Pac-12 Championship 4x400m relay team.
- Placed 5th in the 200m with a time of 24.51 and fourth in the 400m clocking a 55.06 at the 33rd Sun Angel Classic while also being a part of the first place 4x400m relay team.
- Placed top eight in the 400m and DMR at the MPSF Indoor Championships.
- Also competed as a member of the fourth place 4x400m relay team.
- Tagged ten top eight finishes out of eleven possible throughout the season.
- A 2011 graduate of of Robert McQueen High School (Reno, Nev.).
- Was the 400-meter regional and state champion and the 200 meter runner up during her senior campaign while also anchoring the 4x400-meter relay to a state title.
- Holds the Robert McQueen records at 200 and 400 meters as well as relay records in the 4x200, 4x400 and 4x800-meter relays.
- Named the 2010 and 2011 Female Athlete of the Year for the Northern Region in Nevada.
- Broke a 29-year-old record for the Nevada Northern Region in the 400 meters.
- Qualified at 400 meters at the 2010 Junior Olympics in Sacramento, Calif.
- Named Most Outstanding Female Athlete at the Sterling Bank Invitational in 2010 and West Valley/Chico Invitational in 2011.
- Earned four varsity letters in track and soccer and two in basketball.
- Was the team captain of track and soccer during her senior year.
Personal: Plans to major in kinesiology ... Born January 1, 1993 to Billy Tate and Angela Adami in Reno, Nev. ... Was cast in the movie 'Shadowlands' with Gary Busey at the age of 10 years old ... Chosen by her student body as the "Most Likely to Become A Professional Athlete"... Full name is Brianna Pauline Tate.
Personal Bests • 100: 12.08 • 200: 24.21 • 400: 52.32
In NCAA Championship Meets
2014 OTF: 400m (p) 54.21: 22nd
2014 OTF: 4x100m Relay (p) 44.75: 13th
2014 OTF: 4x400m Relay (p) 3:37.02: 18th
2012 OTF • 4x100m Relay • 44.84 • 16th
2012 OTF • 4x400m Relay • 3:38.18 • 19th
* Indicates All-America honors attained