- Competed at the 2015 Pac-12 Track & Field Championships in the 3000m steeplechase and the 5000m run.
- Recieved All-Academic honorable mention in 2014.
- Recorded a personal best time of 11:19.31 in the 3000m steeplechase at the 2014 Pac-12 Championships.
- Competed at the 2013 Pac-12 Track & Field Championships in the 1500m.
- Ran a personal best of 10:34.80 in the 3000m steeplechase and a personal best of 17:46.96 in the 5000m run at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Placed first in the 3000m steeplechase at the Duel In The Desert (5/2).
- Took third in the 3000m steeplechase with 10:43.20 at the Pac-12/Big Ten Invitational (3/28).
- Ran a personal best of 4:31.96 in the 1500m run, placing 12th at the Baldy Castillo Invitational (3/20).
- Ran a personal best of 9:45.21 in the 3000m run, taking 26th at the MPSF Indoor Championships (2/28).
- Took 7th in the mile run with 5:12.29 at the Texas A&M Quadrangular (1/24).
- Recorded a personal best time of 4:33.80 in the 1500m run at the ASU Invitational.
- Placed third in the 3000m run at the Baldy Castillo Invitational with a personal best 10:13.13.
- Finished fourth in the 5000m run at the Sun Angel Classic with a personal best time of 17:55.58.
- Recorded a personal best time of 11:19.31 in the 3000m steeplechase at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Recorded a career best time of 5:03.44 in the mile at the New Mexico Team Invitational.
- Finished fourth at the 2013 ASU Invitational in the 1500M with a time of 4:40.31.
- Recorded a personal best time of 4:34.89 in the 1500M at the 34th Sun Angel Classic while placing third.
- Recorded a personal best time of 11:21.11 in the 3000 Steeple at the 55th Mt. SAC Relays.
- Competed at the Pac-12 Track & Field Championships in the 1500m.
- Recorded a personal best time in the mile at the 2013 NAU Tune Up with a time of 5:19.51 while finishing second.
- Competed as a member of the fourth placed 4x400m relay team at the Arizona State Invitational.
- Placed second in the 1500m at the Baldy Castillo Invitational.
- Competed in the mile at the NAU Tune-Up to finish seventh overall.
- A 2011 graduate of Ashland High School in Ashland, Ohio.
- Earned four letters in track and field, two in soccer and one in cross country.
- Was a team captain for track and field and cross country for one year a piece.
- Was the Ohio Cardinal Conference track and field MVP in 2010 and 2011.
- Was named as the Ashland High School track and field MVP for three years from 2009-11.
- Earned All-Ohio honors in 2010 and 2011.
- Owns the school record for the 800 and 1600-meter runs ... Also a member of the school record 4x400-meter and 4x800-meter relays.
Personal: Born April 13, 1993 to Lisa and Bob Corbin ... Has two brothers, Blake and Rhett ... Majoring in Business Communication ... Is a four-time Reserve National Champion in showing Arabian horses ... Full name is Shaina Rochelle Corbin.
Personal Bests • 1500: 4:33.80 • Mile: 5:03.44• 3000m Steeplechase: 11:19.31