|High School:||Chapparal HS|
- Recieved All-Academic honorable mention in 2014.
- Assisted with a first place finish in the 4x400m relay at the Double Dual in 2014.
- Competed in the 400H at the 2013 and 2015 Pac-12 Track & Field Championships.
- Recorded a personal best of 52.68 in the 400m hurdles, placing seventh at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Ran a 16.62 in the 110m hurdles and threw a personal best of 44.07m (144-01) at the Duel In The Desert (5/2).
- Placed 12th in the 400m hurdles with 55.70 at the Baldy Castillo Invitational (3/20).
- Ran a personal best of 48.82 (aa) in the 400m dash, taking third at the NAU Tune Up (2/20).
- Finished fourth in the javelin event at the Double Dual with a career best 41.52m (136-02).
- Assisted with a first place finish in the 4x400m relay at the Double Dual (3:09.44).
- Was a member of the sixth place 4x400m relay team at the Lumberjack Challenge (3:23.64).
- Competed in the 400H at the Pac-12 Track & Field Championships.
- Finished Top Ten in all three events he competed in at the ASU-UA-NAU Tri-Dual including personal best times in the 110H (16.37), High Jump (1.53m), 400H (54.43).
- Finished sixth in the 400H at both the PVCC Outdoor and the 2013 ASU Invitational.
- Finished eighth in the 400M at the 2013 Baldy Castillo Invitational with a Personal Best time of 48.79.
- Helped his team finish first in the 4x4 at the 2013 Mountain T's Open and Invite.
- Finished Top Ten in the 400M at both the 2013 Mountain T's Open and Invite and the 2013 Lumberjack Team Challenge.
- Four year letterwinner in track and field at Chaparral High School.
- Also lettered three years with cross country for coaches Ed Thompson and Christopher Makenna.
- Was a two-time All-City honoree in 2010 and 2011.
- Won the Jerry Haley City Track and Field Award in 2011 and was a 4x400 state-runner up.
Personal: Son of Allen and Mary Moore ... Majoring in medicinal biochemistry with an expected graduation date of May 2015.
Personal Bests • 400: 48.79 • 400H: 54.43