|High School:||Dracut Senior HS|
- Recieved All-Academic honorable mention in 2014.
- Placed fourth in the 3000m steeplechase with 11:41.66 at the Mesa Classic (4/10).
- Placed sixth in the 2000m steeplechase with 7:45.72 at the Baldy Castillo Invitational (3/20).
- Recorded a personal best 7:36.91 in the 2000m steeplechase at the Baldy Castillo Invitational.
- Recorded a personal best 11:09.18 in the 3000m steeplechase at the Double Dual.
- Finished third in the 3000S at the ASU-UA-NAU Tri-Dual with a Personal Best time of 11:16.19.
- Finished second at the 2013 ASU Invitational in the 5000M with a Personal Best time 17:41.30.
- Finished First at the 2013 Baldy Castillo Invitational in the 3000M with a Personal Best time of 10:27.78.
- Competed in the distance events throughout the season for ASU.
- A 2011 graduate of Dracut Senior High School (Dracut, Mass.).
- Lettered four times each in cross country, indoor track & field and outdoor track & field. Captained all three squads during her senior year.
- Won the two-mile championship at the conference meet in 2010.
- Selected to the conference's all-star team five times in her career, including twice each in cross country and indoor track & field.
- Holds the school record in the two-mile run (indoor and outdoor), 5,000m cross country and as a member of the 4x800m relay.
- Three-time team MVP.
- Five-time Lowell Sun All-Star selection.
- Member of the National Honors Society, Foreign Language National Honors Society and recipient of the Power of a Leader Award.
- Graduated Top 20 in her class and served on her school's student council three times.
Personal: Majoring in management and marketing ... Member of the prestigious Barrett Honors College at ASU ... Parents are Thomas and Catherine Springford ... Has one brother: Thomas... Mother Catherine competed in cross country and track & field for four years at Stonehill College ... Born October 1, 1992, in Winchester, Mass. ... Full name is Kayla Catherine Springford.
Personal Bests • 3000: 10:27:78 • 3200: 11:36.60 • 5000: 17:41.30 • 3000S: 11:09.18