- Recieved All-Academic honorable mention in 2014.
- Was a member of the 4x100m relay team that ranks fifth in school history with a 44.17. (2014)
- Competed at the 2013 NCAA Division 1 National Championships in the 4x4.
- Helped her team finish second at the Pac-12 Track & Field Championships in the 4x4. (2013)
- Led her team to a Second place finish in the 4x4 in the 2013 MPSF Indoor Track and Field Championship.
- Advanced to the 2011 NCAA Division I West Championships in the long jump, 4x400m relay and the 4x100m relay.
- Ran with the 4x400m relay in the finals of the 2011 NCAA Division I Indoor Championships where the team placed 12th overall.
- Was a member of the first place 4x100m relay team at the Double Dual (44.17), which is good for fifth in school history.
- Was a member of the first place 4x100m relay team at the ASU Invitational (44.78).
- Assisted with a second place finish at the Baldy Castillo Invitational in the 4x400m relay (3:39.56).
- Finished first in the long jump at the Double Dual with a 6.22m (20-5.00).
- Placed first in the long jump at the NAU Invitational (6.04m; 19-9.75).
- Assisted with a first place finish in the 4x400m relay at the Lumberjack Challenge (3:41.75).
- Competed at the NCAA Division 1 National Championships in the 4x4.
- Competed in the NCAA Division 1 West Preliminary Round in the Long Jump, 4x4, and the 4x1.
- Placed sixth at the Pac-12 Track & Field Championships in the Long Jump.
- Helped her team finish second at the Pac-12 Track & Field Championships in the 4x4.
- Led her team to a sixth place showing at the Pac-12 Championships in the 4x1.
- Recorded a Personal Best time in the 400M with a mark of 55.89 at the 2013 ASU Invitational.
- Finished in First Place in the Long Jump at the 2013 ASU invitational with a jump of 5.93m (19-05.5).
- Led her team to a first place showing in the 4x4 at the 2013 ASU Invitational.
- Eleven Top Five finishes on the season in competition.
- Competed in the 4x4 at the NCAA Division 1 Indoor Championships.
- Led her team to a Second place finish in the 4x4 in the MPSF Indoor Track and Field Championship.
- Competed in the 60m and 200m at the MPSF Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- Led her team to Three First Place finishes in the 4x4 (2013 Lumberjack Team Challenge, 2013 Mountain T's Open and Invite, New Mexico on Kirby Elite).
- One of the top new freshmen in the conference in 2011, providing a dual threat in both the sprints and jumps.
- A member of the 4x400m and the 4x100m relay teams representing the Sun Devils in the NCAA Division I Championships preliminary round.
- Showed at the NCAA Division I West Preliminary Round in the 200m .
- A member of the 4x100m and 4x400m relay teams that placed fourth and third respectively at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Qualified and competed in the 200m and 100m at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Had a career breaking meet at the Double Dual in the 100m and 200m setting career fastest times of 11.71 and 23.73 to finish second and first respectively.
- A member of the fifth place 4x100m relay team at the Mt. SAC Relays.
- Snagged 11 top five finishes in the first three meets (100m, 4x400m relay, 4x100m relay, 200m and long jump) including two individual first place finishes in the 100m and 200m and four fist place relay finishes.
- Represented the Sun Devils in four events at the MPSF Championships (long jump, 60m, 200m and 4x400m) to snap a fourth place finish in the 4x400m relay, eighth in the 200m and ninth in the long jump.
- Set a career fastest time in the 60m at the NAU Open of 7.57 for a fourth place finish.
- Was a member of the third place 4x400m relay team at the Texas A&M Challenge.
- Advanced to the NCAA Division I West Championships in the long jump, 4x400m relay and the 4x100m relay.
- Helped the 4x400m relay advance to the NCAA Division I Championship where the team finished 13th overall.
- Competed in four events at the PAC-10 Championships (200m, 100m, long jump and 4x100 relay), advancing to the finals and placing eighth in the long jump and helped the relay team to a runner-up finish.
- Won the long jump competition at the 53rd Annual Mt. SAC Relays with a winning jump of 19-11 (6.07m).
- There, she also ran as a member of the winning 4x100m relay and the second-place 4x400m relay.
- Placed in the top seven of four events at the 32nd Annual Sun Angel Track Classic including: first place as a member of the 4x100m relay, second as a member of the 4x400m relay, fourth place in the 200m and seventh in the long jump.
- Ran with the 4x400m relay in the finals of the NCAA Division I Indoor Championships where the team placed 12th overall.
- Placed seventh in the long jump and third as a member of the 4x400m relay team at the MPSF Indoor Track & Field Championships.
- A 2010 graduate of Rancho Verde High School (Moreno Valley, Calif.) ... Lettered four times in track & field.
- Captained the team three times.
- Teammate of Asia Gooden at RVHS.
- The duo helped the 4x100m relay team win the California state title their senior year.
- Added three CIF division championships in the relay and two in the long jump individually.
- Relay team won the Arcadia and Penn Relay titles.
- Holds school records in the long jump and as a member of the 4x100m and 4x400m relays.
- Named the school's 2010 Female Athlete of the Year.
- Graduated Cum Laude (Top 35 in her class) and received a Presidential Award (and letter) from President Obama.
Personal: Majoring in kinesiology ... Parents are Michael and Beverly Herring ... Has four siblings: brothers Michael Jr., Caleb and Jacoby and sister Tamara ... Born May 2, 1992, in Long Beach, Calif. ... Hobbies include playing volleyball, dancing and reading ... Full name is Alycia Renae Herring.
Personal Bests • 60: 7.57 • 100: 11.71 • 200: 23.73 • 400: 55.89 • Long Jump: 6.25m (20-6.25)
In NCAA Championship Meets
2014 OTF: 4x100m Relay (p) 44.75: 13th