|High School:||Hempfield HS|
- Competed in the discus at the 2015 Pac-12 Championships.
- Ranked ninth in school history in the hammer throw with 60.14m (197-04) (3/20/2015).
- Participated in the 2014 Pac-12 Championships in discus, hammer throw and shot put.
- Placed sixth in the discus at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Threw personal bests in the shot put and discus with 16.85m (55-3.50) and 54.59m (179-01), respectively, at the Duel In The Desert (5/2).
- Threw a personal best of 60.39m (198-01) in the hammer throw, taking second at the Triton Invite (4/25) and ranking ninth in school history.
- Placed third in the shot put with 16.70m (54-09.50) at the Friday Night Duals (1/17).
- Placed seventh in weight throw at the New Mexico Team Invite (1/31) with a personal best of 17.41m (57-01.50).
- Participated in the Pac-12 Championships in discus, hammer throw and shot put.
- Finished eleventh at the Pac-12 Championships in the hammer throw with a career best 53.88m (176-09).
- Placed second in discus at the ASU Invitational (51.23m; 168-01).
- Finished fifth in the shot put at the Lumberjack Challenge with a career best 16.81m (55-2.00).
- Placed ninth in the weight throw at the Lumberjack Challenge with a career best 15.40m (50-6.25).
- Redshirted the whole season.
- Long entered his senior season as the nation's third-best returning discus thrower in the nation with a career-best of 202-10.
- Was the 2011 Pennsylvania State Champion in both the shot put and the discus event.
- Held a career best throw of 59-2.00 in the shot put.
- Competed at the New Balance Outdoor Nationals two summers ago, where he was the runner-up in the discus with a mark of 190-0.
Personal: Was coached by Glenn Thompson, the prep coach of former ASU standout and Olympian Ryan Whiting.
Personal Bests: Hammer: 176-09; Discus: 169-6; Shot Put 55-2