|Hometown:||Highlands Ranch, Colo.|
|High School:||Thunder Ridge|
• Played in every ASU game the first 3.5 seasons of her career (71 games/59 starts) before an ankle injury midway through the 2015 season brought a premature end to her season and Sun Devil career.
• Her first career goal was the game winner in ASU’s 5-4 double-overtime win vs. USC (Sept. 28, 2012). Also recorded an assist against the Trojans.
• Assisted on one of the most famous goals in program history – Sara Tosti’s game winner in ASU’s 1-0 win over second-ranked Stanford (Oct. 6, 2013). The win snapped Stanford’s 73-match unbeaten streak at home and its 44-match winning streak in conference play.
• Earned Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention three times (2013-14-15).
• After the conclusion of her ASU career, signed a contract to play professionally for Krokom-Dvarsatts 55 IF (KD 55) in Sweden (also joined by teammates Mackenzie Semerad and Sara Tosti).
• Played in the first nine games of the season (seven starts) before her season and career was brought to a premature end after suffering an ankle injury in the first half of ASU’s game vs. Stanford (Oct. 2).
• Assisted on teammate Larisa Staub’s goal in the season opener vs. Portland State (Aug. 21).
• Earned Pac-12 All-Academic honorable honors for the third consecutive season.
• Started 18 of 22 contests and posted single-season career bests in goals (2), assists (2) and points (6).
• Earned Pac-12 Academic honorable mention notice for the second straight season in addition to honorable mention recognition on the NSCAA’s Scholar All-West Region.
• Nine of her 23 shots were on goal.
• Scored goals at Hawaii (Aug. 24) and at Washington (Oct. 10).
• Assisted on the second of Cali Farquharson’s two goals at Loyola Chicago (Aug. 31).
• Her corner kick set up Rachel Ometer’s goal right before the half of ASU’s eventual 2-1 upset over sixth-ranked Texas A&M (Sept. 7).
• Started all 19 games in the Sun Devil midfield.
• Took 12 shots (4 SOG).
• Assisted on one of the most memorable goals in program history when teammate Sara Tosti took her pass and laced a shot from 25 yards into the back of the net in ASU’s eventual 1-0 win over second-ranked Stanford (Oct. 6). The win snapped Stanford’s 73-match unbeaten streak at home and its 44-match winning streak in conference play.
• Played in all 21 games with 15 starts as a freshman (recorded two goals and one assist).
• Her first career goal was the game winner in ASU's 5-4 double-overtime win vs. USC (Sept. 28). Also recorded an assist against the Trojans.
• Added another goal in ASU's 4-1 win vs. Utah (Oct. 25).
• A 2012 graduate of Thunder Ridge High School (Littleton, Colo).
• Was a two-time All-Continental League selection.
• Was named to the 2012 Denver Post and MaxPreps All-Colorado Girls Soccer Team following her season season in which she scored seven goals to go along with 10 assists.
• Played club soccer for Colorado Rush Nike.
• Won five State Cup Championships (two with Colorado Rush Nike).
• Was a member of state's U13-U16 ODP program and Regional IV pool.
• Major is Journalism.
• Parents are Jennifer & Carl Goodman.
• Has two brothers, Reid (17) and Jared (14).
• Hobbies include shopping, spending time with family and skiing.
• Born August 9, 1994 in Greeley, Colorado.
• Full name is Tommi Theresa Goodman.