• Has played in 34 career games (seven starts).
• Has earned Pac-12 Academic honorable mention notice each of the last two seasons.
• Played in seven contests.
• Logged 25 or more minutes three times, including a season-high 47 minutes in ASU’s 2-1 win at Oregon (Oct. 21).
• Earned Pac-12 Academic honorable mention notice for the second straight sesason.
• Played in 16 games (six starts).
• Earned her first career goal and assist vs. Oklahoma (Sept. 9).
• Earned Pac-12 Academic honorable mention in her first year of eligibility.
• Played in nine games (one start).
• Recorded six shots (one shot on goal).
• Made the first start of her career at Pepperdine (Sept. 26).
• A 2010 graduate of Gilbert High School (Gilbert, Ariz.) where she lettered in soccer.
• Was named team captain in her senior year.
• Played club soccer for Gilbert Arsenal.
• Lists most exciting moment in sports as her senior year in high school she served in a free kick and her teammate headed it in to the goal to tie the game against their arch-rival, her team would eventually win in overtime.
• Double major: family and human development and communications.
• Parents are Scott and Christy Alderson.
• Has one brother and two sisters - Bryan, Brandi, and Brenna.
• Born in December of 1991 in Newton, Kans.
• Full name is Blair Christina Alderson.
Getting to know Blair Alderson...
If you could play any other sport at the collegiate level, what would it be? Tennis
What is one thing you would never leave home without? My wallet
What is your most memorable moment being a Sun Devil? Beating University of Arizona
What are some of your hobbies? Eating and watching movies
Why did you choose Arizona State? It was close to home
The perfect meal includes? A lot of carbs
If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do? Tell my parents
Who is your funniest teammate? Jasmine Roth
What is your favorite quote? Be the change you wish to see in the world -Ghandi
What's your favorite class you've taken so far at ASU? Sociology
If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be and why? Italy for the food
Who has been the most influential person in your life and why? My dad because he believes in me no matter what mistakes I make
What is your biggest pet peeve? A dirty room
ASU Soccer History Photo Gallery - ASU's All-Americans Photo Gallery - ASU's All-Pac-10 Players Photo Gallery - Team Photos
Camps and Clinics Summer Camps Parental Consent Form
Around The Nation Pac-12 Soccer NCAA Women's Soccer NSCAA Rankings Soccer Buzz Rankings Soccer Times Rankings
Throw Ins Calling All Former Sun Devil Student-Athletes