|Hometown:||Gig Harbor, Wash.|
|High School:||Bellarmine Prep|
• Played in 57 career games (50 starts).
• Started the first 27 contests of her career before an injury prematurely ended her sophomore season.
• Earned Pac-12 All-Academic First-Team honors three times, the maximum number possible for a student-athlete.
• Started all 19 games and recorded single-season career highs in goals (3) and points (6).
• Contributed to a Sun Devil back line that posted the team’s best goals against average (1.31) since the 2009 squad that gave up 1.20 goals per game
• Was named to the 2013 NSCAA All-Pacific Region Second Team.
• Earned Capital One Academic All-America (third team) honors and was named to the Pac-12’s All-Academic First Team.
• Was named to the CS360 Primetime Performers Weekly Honor Roll after scoring a goal in ASU’s 2-2 tie vs. Colorado (Nov. 1) and in its 2-1 double-overtime win vs. Utah (Nov. 3).
• Scored her first goal of the season at Cal (Oct. 4).
• Played in 11 games, starting the last four games of the season.
• The first goal of her career proved to be the game winner in ASU’s 2-1 win at Oregon (Oct. 21).
• Played and started in first seven games before suffering a season ending injury.
• Earned Pac-12 First-Team All-Academic notice.
• Was one of five Sun Devils (and the only freshman on the squad) to start all 20 games.
• Assisted on fellow freshman Devin Marshall’s goal in ASU’s NCAA Tournament contest at UC Irvine (Nov. 12).
• A 2010 graduate of Bellarmine Preparatory School (Tacoma, WA) where she lettered in soccer (4 years).
• Team Captain for Soccer her senior year.
• Named Narrows League First-Team All-Conference three years straight.
• Named 2009-2010 Narrows League MVP and 2009-2010 Tacoma News Tribune/Bellarmine Prep Athlete of the Year.
• Coached by Joe Waters and Steve Seiwerath.
• Was on the National Honors Society and was the 2010 Bellarmine Prep Jesuit Female of the Year.
• Major is Education.
• Parents are Gary and Peggy Pavlovich.
• Has one brother -- Christopher.
• Born in August of 1992 in Chandler, Ariz.
• Hobbies include reading, being outside, hanging out with friends, and listening to music.
• Full name is Kaitlyn Marie Pavlovich.
Getting to know Kaitlyn Pavlovich..
Who has been the most influential person in your life and why? I would have to say that my mom has been the most influential person in my life. She is someone that has been with me since day one and I have grown to really look up to her and value her advice.
If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be and why? If I could visit any place in the world I would visit Greece. From the movies and pictures I have seen it looks like a beautiful place. I would love to stay in one of the little white houses on a hillside overlooking the blue ocean.
What's your favorite class you've taken so far at ASU? I think one of my favorite classes so far has been the Human Event. It was very challenging but I feel like I was able to take a lot away from it and actually learned something.
If you could play any other sport at the collegiate level, what would it be? Volleyball
What are some of your hobbies? My biggest hobby is reading but I also enjoy making crafts, things off of Pinterest and outdoor activities.
The perfect meal includes? I do not have a favorite dish because I like a lot of different food but any perfect meal includes a lot of warm bread and butter as well as some kind of dessert to follow.
Why did you choose Arizona State? I chose ASU because I wanted to go to a college with a lot of students. I wanted to experience what that type of community would be like. Another reason was because of soccer and the scholarship I was offered.
What is your biggest pet peeve? One of my pet peeves is very cocky people, especially when they have no right to be cocky.