• Started 68 of 79 career games.
• Career totals included four goals and 13 assists (21 points).
• Played both midfield and forward during her career.
• Earned her undergraduate degree (Educational Studies - May 2013) and is now working on her master’s degree in Elementary Education.
• Was named to the Pac-12’s All-Academic Team three times.
• Was a key facilitator in ASU’s attack as she recorded a team-high six assists to go along with one goal.
• Accounted for a pair of assists in ASU’s win over Kansas (Sept. 8).
• Scored one goal and added an assist in ASU’s win vs. Southern Utah (Sept. 15).
• Thirteen of her 35 shots were on goal.
• Had the best season of her career as she posted three goals and two assists while playing in all 21 games (19 starts).
• Scored her first career goal (via penalty kick) in ASU’s 3-0 win over LMU (Sept. 14) and would score her second goal in ASU’s ensuing game, a 3-0 win over FIU (Sept. 16). Also recorded an assist in both contests.
• Added her third goal of the season (penalty kick) in ASU’s 4-1 win over Utah (Oct. 25).
• Earned Pac-12 Second-Team All-Academic honors.
• Played in all 20 of ASU contests (16 starts).
• Recorded a pair of assists in ASU’s 7-0 win over Northern Arizona (Aug. 19).
• Earned Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention honors.
• Played in all 20 of ASU contests (14 starts).
• Had 22 shots (nine SOG) and had three assists.
• Recorded a pair of assists in ASU’s 4-2 win over Tennessee (Sept. 10).
• Also had in assists in ASU’s 2-1 victory over Arizona (Oct. 15).
• A 2010 graduate of Todd Beamer High School (Federal Way, Wash.).
• Captained her club team two years and her high school team two years.
• Was first-team All-State and All-League three years straight and was named The News Tribune’s Player of the Year in 2007 and again in 2009.
• Lists most exciting moment in sports as winning the state title.
• Parents are Bill and Erin Crook.
• Has two sisters and one brother - Adrianne, Jordan, and Ike.
• Father played professional soccer for 18 years.
• Born in June of 1991 in Seattle, Wash.
• Enjoys reading.
• Full Name is Holland Kristine Crook.
Getting to know Holland Crook....
If you could play any other sport at the collegiate level, what would it be? Tennis
What is something people would be surprised to find out about you? I make a to-do list every week and I am also the sweaty kid
What is one thing you would never leave home without? My beats but lately also socks.
What is your most memorable moment being a Sun Devil? The three times so far in my career that I have played University of Arizona.
What are some of your hobbies? I enjoy hanging out at Barnes and Noble.
Why did you choose Arizona State? The people and the weather.
If you could have dinner with any three people, who would they be? Avril Lavigne, Tia and Tamera Mowry
Do you have any pre-game rituals or superstitions? Superstitions are bad luck.
The perfect meal includes? Mashed potatoes and gravy, and grilled cheese with raspberry jam.
If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do? I would buy some new black chucks because mine have a hole in them.
If you could be on any reality T.V show, what would it be? The voice so that when Adam Levine turned his chair I could be on his team.
Who is your favorite athlete? Michael Jordan
What is your favorite quote? "They can because they think they can" Virgil
What's your favorite class you've taken so far at ASU? Probably ENG 221 it's a survey of English Literature
Who has been the most influential person in your life and why? Both my parents, each for separate reasons but because they have helped shape me and raise me into the person I am today.
ASU Soccer History Photo Gallery - ASU's All-Americans Photo Gallery - ASU's All-Pac-10 Players Photo Gallery - Team Photos
Camps and Clinics Summer Camps Parental Consent Form
Around The Nation Pac-12 Soccer NCAA Women's Soccer NSCAA Rankings Soccer Buzz Rankings Soccer Times Rankings
Throw Ins Calling All Former Sun Devil Student-Athletes