• Has played in 16 career games.
• Played in eight contests.
• Played 10 or more minutes four times, including a season-high 30 minutes vs. UCLA (Oct. 1).
• Played in five games - at Old Dominion (Sept. 4), vs. Texas Tech (Sept. 16), at Utah (Sept. 30), vs. Oregon (Oct. 9 and at UCLA (Oct. 23).
• Played in three games - vs. UCF (Sept. 19), at Pepperdine (Sept. 26) and at Washington (Oct. 10) -- before suffering a season-ending knee injury.
• A 2010 graduate of Park City High School (Park City, UT) where she lettered in soccer (4 years).
• Team captain for soccer for one year.
• Named All-State (2007-2009).
• Played club soccer for Black Diamond and Sparta United.
• List most exciting moment in sport was when her team (Black Diamond) won the Score at the Shore tournament in North Carolina.
• Major is Kinesiology.
• Parents are Rodney and Dianna Ritter.
• Has one brother - Nick.
• Born in June of 1992 in Murray, Utah.
Getting to know Rachael Ritter...
If you could play any other sport at the collegiate level, what would it be? Track and Field or Basketball
What is something people would be surprised to find out about you? I won second place at Jr. Nationals in the high jump
What is one thing you would never leave home without? My cell phone and a snack
What is your most memorable moment being a Sun Devil? Beating U of A freshman year.
What are some of your hobbies? Reading, hanging with friends
Why did you choose Arizona State? I love my team and I love the campus/weather. Who wouldn't want sunshine all year long?
If you could have dinner with any three people, who would they be? Ludwig Van Beethoven, Albert Einstein and Chris Martin
The perfect meal includes? A juicy cheeseburger and fries
If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do? I would finish school then travel the world.
Who is your funniest teammate? Jasmine Roth- no explanation necessary
If you could be on any reality T.V show, what would it be? Real World/Road Rules Challenge
Who is your favorite athlete? Michael Ballack
What is your favorite quote? "A life without cause is a life without effect"
What's your favorite class you've taken so far at ASU? BIO 202, the lab was awesome.
If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be and why? Paris because of the food and culture.
Who has been the most influential person in your life and why? My parents; they support me no matter what and always give really good advice.
What is your biggest pet peeve? When people misuse words! You're and your, their and they're, to and too--it kills me.
ASU Soccer History Photo Gallery - ASU's All-Americans Photo Gallery - ASU's All-Pac-10 Players Photo Gallery - Team Photos
Camps and Clinics Summer Camps Parental Consent Form
Around The Nation Pac-12 Soccer NCAA Women's Soccer NSCAA Rankings Soccer Buzz Rankings Soccer Times Rankings
Throw Ins Calling All Former Sun Devil Student-Athletes