• Started 59 of 60 games between 2012-14 after redshirting as a freshman in 2011.
• Her 19 career shutouts are second on ASU’s all-time list (school record is 23).
• Recorded 7.5 shutouts in 2014, the second-best, single-season total in school history.
• Started all 20 games she played in (only games did not play: vs. Hawaii on Aug. 24 and at Illinois on Aug. 29).
• Recorded 7.5 shutouts, the second-best, single-season mark in school history.
• Finished sixth in the Pac-12 in GAA (0.96).
• Gave up only four goals during ASU’s nine-game unbeaten streak.
• Was named the Pac-12’s Goalkeeper of the week on Oct. 20 (faced 25 shots from the Trojans and came up with 10 saves – one short of tying her career high – and shutout) and against on Nov. 10 (faced 14 shots and came up with four saves, shutout).
• Posted six shutouts, tying the third-highest, single-season total in program history.
• Gave up only one goal on five other occasions.
• Accounted for a season-high seven saves two times, including ASU’s 1-0 shutout at second-ranked Stanford (Oct. 6). The win snapped Stanford’s 77-game unbeaten streak at home and its 44-game winning streak in conference games.
• Four of her shutouts came in Pac-12 play – vs. USC (Sept. 29), at Stanford (Oct. 6), at Oregon (Oct. 11) and vs. Washington (Oct. 25).
• Started all 21 games as a redshirt freshman and earned the team's Most Improved Player award following the season.
• Her five shutouts tied her for sixth place in team annals for most shutouts in a single season.
• Gave up one or fewer goals 12 times.
• Recorded three straight shutouts in September (vs. No. 10 Pepperdine - Sept. 9, vs. LMU - Sept. 14 and vs. FIU - Sept. 16).
• Posted seven saves in ASU’s 1-0 win at Washington State (Oct. 5). The Sun Devils were the only team to shutout the Cougars in Pullman, Wash., in 2012.
• Had a season-high eight saves in ASU’s 3-1 NCAA loss to Baylor (Nov. 9).
• A 2011 graduate of Santiago High School, where her skills in the net helped lead her squad to three consecutive Big 8 league titles in addition to appearances in the CIF state quarterfinals in 2009 and the finals in 2010.
• Morris’ play was equally impressive with her Arsenal FC club team as she accumulated 12 combined shutouts in helping her squad to first-place finishes in league play each of the last two seasons.
• Morris, who had previously earned All-Area honors at Santiago in addition to serving as team captain in 2010, also earned her school’s Scholar-Athlete Award each of the last three years.
• Major is Environmental and Resource Management.
• Parents are Joel and Jackie Morris.
• Has three siblings: Chase (18), Peyton (16) and Preston (16).
• Enjoys outdoor activities.
• Full name is Chandler Morris.
Getting to know Chandler Morris....
If you could play any other sport at the collegiate level, what would it be? Volleyball
What is one thing you would never leave home without? My ipod
If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do? I wouldn't tell anybody.
If you could be on any reality T.V show, what would it be? The amazing race
What is your favorite quote? Be careful what you think, for your thoughts become your words. Be careful what you say, for your words become your actions. Be careful what you do, for your actions become your character.
And character is everything.
What's your favorite class you've taken so far at ASU? My favorite class so far has been psychology.
If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be and why? Australia, I have always wanted to scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef
What is your biggest pet peeve? When a metal fork hits your teeth while eating.