• Has started all 40 games in net the last two seasons after redshirting as a freshman in 2011.
• Her 11 career shutouts are currently tied for fourth place on ASU’s all-time list.
• Record six shutouts in 2013, tying the third-best, single-season total in school history.
• Posted six shutouts, tying the third-highest, single-season total in program history.
• Gave up only one goal on five other occasions.
• Accounted for a season-high seven saves two times, including ASU’s 1-0 shutout at second-ranked Stanford (Oct. 6). The win snapped Stanford’s 77-game unbeaten streak at home and its 44-game winning streak in conference games.
• Four of her shutouts came in Pac-12 play – vs. USC (Sept. 29), at Stanford (Oct. 6), at Oregon (Oct. 11) and vs. Washington (Oct. 25).
• Started all 21 games as a redshirt freshman and earned the team's Most Improved Player award following the season.
• Her five shutouts tied her for sixth place in team annals for most shutouts in a single season.
• Gave up one or fewer goals 12 times.
• Recorded three straight shutouts in September (vs. No. 10 Pepperdine - Sept. 9, vs. LMU - Sept. 14 and vs. FIU - Sept. 16).
• Posted seven saves in ASU’s 1-0 win at Washington State (Oct. 5). The Sun Devils were the only team to shutout the Cougars in Pullman, Wash., in 2012.
• Had a season-high eight saves in ASU’s 3-1 NCAA loss to Baylor (Nov. 9).
• A 2011 graduate of Santiago High School, where her skills in the net helped lead her squad to three consecutive Big 8 league titles in addition to appearances in the CIF state quarterfinals in 2009 and the finals in 2010.
• Morris’ play was equally impressive with her Arsenal FC club team as she accumulated 12 combined shutouts in helping her squad to first-place finishes in league play each of the last two seasons.
• Morris, who had previously earned All-Area honors at Santiago in addition to serving as team captain in 2010, also earned her school’s Scholar-Athlete Award each of the last three years.
• Major is Biological Sciences.
• Parents are Joel and Jackie Morris.
• Has three siblings: Chase (18), Peyton (16) and Preston (16).
• Enjoys outdoor activities.
• Full name is Chandler Morris.
Getting to know Chandler Morris....
If you could play any other sport at the collegiate level, what would it be? Volleyball
What is one thing you would never leave home without? My ipod
If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do? I wouldn't tell anybody.
If you could be on any reality T.V show, what would it be? The amazing race
What is your favorite quote? Be careful what you think, for your thoughts become your words. Be careful what you say, for your words become your actions. Be careful what you do, for your actions become your character.
What's your favorite class you've taken so far at ASU? My favorite class so far has been psychology.
If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be and why? Australia, I have always wanted to scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef
What is your biggest pet peeve? When a metal fork hits your teeth while eating.
ASU Soccer History Photo Gallery - ASU's All-Americans Photo Gallery - ASU's All-Pac-10 Players Photo Gallery - Team Photos
Camps and Clinics Summer Camps Parental Consent Form
Around The Nation Pac-12 Soccer NCAA Women's Soccer NSCAA Rankings Soccer Buzz Rankings Soccer Times Rankings
Throw Ins Calling All Former Sun Devil Student-Athletes