- Stole three bases on April 27 against Southern Mississippi.
- Went 2-for-2 with 1 RBI and one run scored against San Jose State on March 8.
- Went 2-for-3 with two runs, a double and 1 RBI against UC Riverside on Feb. 9.
- Finished the season third on the team with a .338 batting average, and led the team with 13 steals.
- Has recorded three hits in three games, including going 3-for-3 against Boise State, Feb. 10, against No. 15 Michigan, March 15, and 3-for-4 with two runs scored against Virginia Tech, March 15.
- Did damage on the bases on March 24 against No. 12 UCLA, walking twice and stealing two bases to go 2-for-2 with one run scored on the day.
- Scored three runs at Stanford on April 6.
- At the end of the regular season she had 37 runs, 46 hits and a .365 batting average which ranked 13th in the Pac-12.
- Ranks 15th in career stolen bases at ASU with 26 total, 13 of those coming this season.
- Named Pac-12 All Conference Honorable Mention on May 15 and NFCA All-Region Second Team on May 16.
- Earned First Team CoSIDA Academic All-District on May 2, putting her on the ballot for Academic All-America which she was awarded First Team honors on May 23.
- Wigness earned the NCAA Division I Softball Elite 89 Award, which recognizes the student-athlete that is tops in academics among all peers in his/her respective sport.
- Played in all NCAA Tournament games, getting four hits in the Tempe Regional, including two each day on May 18 and May 19 against Georgia. Had a hit and run against Texas in the WCWS on May 30 and a hit against Michigan on June 1. Finished the season with 42 runs, 53 hits and the best batting average among starters at a .376 clip.
- Finished season third on the team in batting average (.396), while posting 38 hits, 41 runs scored, 14 RBI and 11 stolen bases.
- Had single-game highs of three hits against Iowa State and East Carolina, three walks against Northwestern (Feb. 10) and three runs scored against Iowa State and New Mexico State.
- Named CoSIDA Academic All-District First Team (May 3), Pac-12 All-Conference Honorable Mention (May 16), First Team Academic All-America (May 24) and First Team Pac-12 All-Academic (June 5).
- Appeared in 37 games to hit a .462 batting average with 17 runs for the Devils.
- She recorded three RBI from her 13 hits and snagged four put-outs and two assists.
- A 2010 graduate of Casa Grande High School, Wigness was a threat on nearly every athletic platform, lettering in basketball, softball and volleyball, while captaining her softball team for three years and her volleyball team for two.
- For her efforts Bailey was named First Team All-Region all four years of high school, NFCA First Team her sophomore year and First Team All-State her junior and senior years.
The political science and communication major was born to Mike and Laura Wigness. The youngest of three, Bailey has an older brother, Paden and older sister, Maggie. Her full name is Bailey Lin Wigness. She is on the academic decathlon team. Hobbies include hacky sack, football, and cross word puzzles.
Bailey Wigness' Career Stats
Pac-12 All-Academic First Team | May 30
First Team CoSIDA Academic All-America | May 22
NFCA All-Region Third Team | May 15
Pac-12 All-Conference Honorable Mention | May 14
First Team CoSIDA Academic All-District | May 1
First Team CoSIDA Academic All-America | May 23
NCAA Elite 89 Award Winner | May 28
Pac-12 All-Academic First Team | May 31
NFCA All-Region Second Team | May 16
Pac-12 All Conference Honorable Mention | May 15
First Team CoSIDA Academic All-District | May 2
First Team Academic All-America | May 24
First Team Pac-12 All-Academic | June 5
Pac-12 All-Conference Honorable Mention
First Team CoSIDA Academic All-District | May 3