|Hometown:||Queen Creek, Ariz.|
|High School:||Queen Creek|
Click Here for Raianna Dobbs' Career Stats
- Coming back in 2016 for her senior season (after an ankle injury), she will compete for significant playing time at first base.
- Has had impressive vision at the plate as a pinch hitter, drawing three walks this season.
- Had her first hit of the season against Georgetwon (3/12), an RBI double.
- Recorded a single in a pinch-hit situation against CSUN on Feb. 8.
- Has two hits and two walks in seven plate appearances so far this season.
- Voted Best Teammate by her fellow teammates at the 2015 end of season banquet.
- Hit a RBI double on Feb. 21 against Seton Hall.
- Came off the bench in six games all during the preseason, mostly as pinch hitter and second base.
- Recorded her first career hit against Illinois Chicago, Feb. 16, also scoring her first run in the contest.
- Hit her first career double against Pittsburgh on March 9, 2013.
- A dual athlete at Queen Creek High School in softball (coach Kate Bundy) and volleyball (coach Erica Crismon), Dobbs was a scholar on and off the playing field. She was a two-time Honor Roll member, 2010 East Valley Tribune AIA Scholar Athlete and Principals List recipient.
- Dobbs was co-captain during her junior season that saw her named First Team All-State and All-Region as she led the region in home runs and RBI. As a sophomore, she was First Team All-Region and Second Team All-State. In 2009, she was awarded Second Team All-Region, Honorable Mention All-State, All-Tournament Team and the Golden Glove Award.
Raianna Lynn Dobbs is the daughter of David and Sharon Dobbs. She has two brothes, Bryce and Ryan. She is majoring in business management and wants to be a occupational therapist upon graduation. Hobbies include hanging out with her friends and baking.