Click Here for Nikki Girard's Career Stats
- Was a standout on defense at second base during the Kajikawa Classic, assisting or recording outs on 35 balls in play over the seven game stretch.
- Went 2-for-2 with two doubles and four RBI on Feb. 21 against Indiana State.
- Went 2-for-2 with a double, two RBI and two runs scored on Feb. 28 against Binghamton.
- Has struck out just five times in 141 at bats.
- Hit her first home run of the season against Washington on Mar. 14.
- Went 3-for-4 with a double and two RBI on May 1 against Stanford.
- Went 2-for-5 with a double and two RBI on April 18 against Washington.
- Went 2-for-3 with one home run and 4 RBI against Wisconsin on March 8.
- Hit in nine straight games from Feb. 6 to Feb. 15. and had 8 RBI during that stretch.
- Named to the Pac-12 All-Freshman Team on May 15.
- Hit her first career grand slam against North Dakota on Feb. 28, one of three for ASU prior to the start of Pac-12 play.
- Had a single-game high three hits, three runs scored and two doubles against Boise State on Feb. 10.
- Helped ASU beat No. 12 UCLA with a home run in the series finale of the conference opening series. Had two homers against the Bruins, hitting .444 with six RBI and a 1.111 slugging percentage in the series. At the end of the season she had four home runs, one against in-state rival Arizona on May 3.
- Second on the team in doubles with 12. Played in all seven of ASU's NCAA Tournament games, recording an RBI-double against San Jose State in the Tempe Regional on May 17.
- A product out of Chino Hills High School under coach Mike Southworth, Girard has a lengthy resume at CHHS and for her club team the Corona Angels 18U Gold with coach Marty Tyson.
- Girard's trophy case includes: Sierra League Champions and Most Valuable Player (2011), First Team All-CIF Southern Section (2011), Second Team All-State Softball Underclass by CalHiSports ESPN Rise (2011), she is a two-time CIF Southern Secion DIV III Semi-Finalist and DIV II Semi-Finalist and holds the CHHS record for most doubles in a single season and career doubles.
- Her club accolades entail: ASA 18U Champions Cup winners in 2010 & 11, ASA 16U Champions Cup Tournament Champions (2009) and ASA Nationals appearances from 2005-2009 with top finishes in 2005 (10U National Champions), 2007 (12U 3rd place), 2008 (14U 3rd place), 2009 (14U 2nd place).
Nicole Taylor Girard is the daughter of Scott and Kim Girard. She has one sister, Erika. She is majoring in Exploratory. She likes to read. Hobbies include going to the river.
Pac-12 All-Freshman Team | May 15
First career grand slam | Feb. 28 vs. North Dakota