|High School:||Mater Dei|
Ranks fourth in ASU career history with 56 home runs and fifth all-time in career RBI with 197.
Her 46 career doubles rank her 5th overall in ASU history.
- Freeman's 2015 batting average of .436 ranks her fifth in single-season history for those receiving at least 75 at-bats.
- She became just the third player in ASU history to earn both First-Team All-America and First-Team Academic All-America joining Katelyn Boyd (2011, ’12) and Kaitlin Cochran (2008, ’09).
- Named Capital One All-America Division I Softball Team (second year in a row), NFCA All-American, First Team Academic All-American and Pac-12 Scholar Athlete of the Year.
- Finished her senior year with 79 hits in 181 at bats and ranked first on the team with a .773 slugging percentage.
Reached base safely in eight straight plate appearances to start out the 2015 season.
Through 51 games, has a team leading 70 hits and is tied for the team-lead with 14 home runs.
Hit a grand slam against Illinois State on Feb. 13th.
Hit a walk-off two-run home run against No. 3 Michigan on Mar. 5th.
Went 5-for-6 with a home run and four RBI in the two-game stretch at Washington.
Went 3-for-4 with a home run and three RBI against California on Mar. 22.
Went 2-for-2 with a home run, two walks and two RBI against Arizona on Mar. 28.
Hit a home run in all three games against Oregon State, April 17-19.
Went 6-for-12 with three RBI and two walks in the Stanford series.
29 of her 70 hits have gone for extra bases, and is leading the team in slugging at a .794 clip.
Was voted Co-Offensive Player of the Year, alongside Sierra Rodriguez, by her teammates on May 10, 2015.
- Went 2-for-2 with two home runs and a walk against California on April 6.
- Hit two home runs and went 2-for-3 with 5 RBI on March 7 against Texas.
- Went 3-for-3 with one double and one home run against New Mexico on Feb. 6.
- Finished her junior campaign with a .406 batting average, 11 home runs, 44 RBI and a .480 on-base percentage.
- Led the team in total hits with 69, three more than last season.
- Had 31 hits and 20 RBI against the Pac-12 Conference alone.
- Reached base in all but five games of the 57 appearances she made.
- Had only one error on the season, recording 318 putouts and 11 assists for an almost perfect .997 fielding percentage.
- Named First Team All-Conference member on May 14 and was a NFCA All-Americanas well.
- The Pac-12 Softball Player of the Year, First Team All-Conference Honoree (May 15), First Team All-America and NFCA All-Region First Teamer, was part of a duo that paced the Sun Devils offensively all season.
- Finished the season with a .361 batting average, a team best 66 hits, 11 doubles, 18 homers and 61 RBI.
- Her single-season stats rank her fifth for home runs (18) and seventh in RBI (61). In career marks, she is tied for ninth in homers (31) and is 18th in RBI (102).
- Had a career high five RBI against No. 15 Michigan on Feb. 15 at the Judi Garman Classic.
- With eight home runs prior to the start of the Pac-12 schedule, Freeman is moving up in the career records for long balls. Is in the Top 20 all-time at ASU in RBI and homers.
- Started season off being named to USA Softball's Top 50 Player of the Year Watch List and advanced to Top 25 Finalists round on April 10.
At the end of the regular season, was eighth in Pac-12 in batting average, fourth in RBI and nationally ranked 43rd in home runs per game (.29) and 47th in slugging percentage (.745). Ranks 10th in single-season records with 16 homers, 12th in RBI (58), 21st in hits (62) and 25th in doubles (10).
In career records, the sophomore paces all current athletes in long balls with 29 homers (10th), has 99 RBI (18th) and 19 doubles (22nd). Named First Team All-America on May 29.
- Picked up Pac-12 All-Academic Second Team honors on May 31. Capped a successful year being named to the USA Softball Women's National Team.
- Played in 59 games with 57 starts of the 64 total contests as the primary catcher.
- Finished the season with a .346 batting average, 53 hits, 24 runs, nine doubles, 12 homers and 41 RBI.
- For postseason play, Freeman had a team-best .370 batting average (10-for-27), along with three runs scored, two doubles, two home runs and six RBI.
- In single-season records she taps in at 18th in homers (12). Hit her first career grand slam against No. 13 Stanford on April 20.
- Named Pac-12 All-Conference Honorable Mention and Pac-12 All-Freshman Team (May 16). Named to Women's College World Series All-Tournament Team after leading the tournament field with a .500 batting average (June 6).
- A product of Mater Dei High School, Freeman paced the Monarchs offensively in her senior season with 12 home runs, 60 RBI and a .540 batting average.
- The two-time team captain was named the 2010 Trinity League Most Valuable Player, is a two-time All-Trinity League honoree, earned All-State First Team by maxpreps.com, twice named to the All-Orange County Team, the 2011 Orange Country Dream Team and was honored as a Gatorade All-American First Team member in 2010.
- Freeman is also a member of the 2010-11 USA Softball Junior Women's National Team alongside current ASU pitcher Dallas Escobedo.
She is the daughter of Michael and Luanne Freeman and has one sister, Nicole. The health sciences major is a four-year letterwinner at MDHS. Her full name is Amber Breana Freeman. She has one sister, Nicole. An interesting note about Freeman is that she has a three-inch titanium screw in her left hip. Her hobbies include reading, working out and shopping.
Capital One All-America Division I Softball Team (second year in a row) | May 29th
NFCA All-American | May 27th
Pac-12 First Team All-Conference| May 13th
First Team Academic All-America | May 29th
Academic All-District Team | May 8th
Pac-12 Scholar Athlete of the Year
Drafted by USSSA Pride
USA Softball National Team Member
Pac-12 Second Team All-Academic | May 30
NFCA Second Team All-America | May 28
Second Team CoSIDA All-America | May 22
NFCA All-Region First Team West Region | May 15
Pac-12 First Team All-Conference | May 14
USA Softball Top 25 Finalist for Player of the Year | Release
ESPNW Blogs | Feb. 6 | March 26 | May 15
First Team CoSIDA All-District | May 1
USA Softball National Team Member | June 14
NFCA First Team All-America | May 29
NFCA All-Region First Team | May 16
Pac-12 Conference Player of the Year | May 15
Pac-12 First Team All-Conference | May 15
Pac-12 All-Academic Second Team | May 31
USA Softball Top 25 Finalist for Player of the Year | Release
USA Softball Top 50 Player of the Year Watch List | Release
ESPNW Blogs | April 26 | May 9 | May 13 | May 15 | May 19 | May 20 | May 28