|Position:||Right Handed Pitcher|
Click Here for Jenna Makis' Career Stats
- Now entering her redshirt senior season, Makis will look to compete alongside teammate Alexis Cooper for significant pitching time in 2016.
Redshirt Junior (2015):
- Pitched a scoreless inning in relief while striking out two on Feb. 21st against Indiana State.
- Picked up her first win of the season on Feb. 28 against Binghamton, allowing two earned runs in three innings of work.
- Appeared in three games over the two day stretch against New Mexico State and UTEP on April 6-7. Pitched 4.1 innings combined in those games, allowing three runs on three hits.
- Was voted Most Inspirational and Scholar-Athlete of the Year award by her teammate on May 10, 2015 at the ASU end of season banquet.
Redshirt Sophomore (2014):
- Pitched two scoreless innings in relief on March 3 against Detroit.
Redshirt Freshman (2013):
- Made her first career appearance on the rubber against Portland State, throwing 2.0 innings and one strikeout in the 19-2 mercy rule win.
- Through non-conference play, she's pitched 5.0 innings in four appearances including one combined shutout against East Carolina on March 2.
- Product of Pinnacle High School where she lettered four years for coaches Ben Frank and Sara Pinchoff.
- She holds the PHS record for most strikeouts in a single season and career strikeouts, as well as most shutouts in a career.
- Makis was an AIA Scholar-Athlete State Finalist in 2011 and graduated as a co-valedictorian with her twin brother Jordan.
Jenna Cathleen Makis is the daughter of Ron and Marleen Makis. She has two brothers, Jordan and Ryan. Ryan played baseball at Princeton University from 2008-12. Jenna graduated with a major in marketing and plans to enter the sports marketing field. In the Barrett Honors College and was co-valedictorian along with her twin brother Jordan. Hobbies include shopping, baking, and hanging out with friends and family.