|Hometown:||San Diego, Calif.|
|High School:||Mt. Carmel|
- Hit a home run and went 2-for-3 with a walk, 2 RBI and three runs scored against San Jose State on March 8.
- Went 2-for-3 with one home run and 4 RBI against Penn State on Feb. 8.
- The senior finishes her career ranked seventh in Sun Devil history in RBI with 154, 12th in batting average (.338) and 14th in hits with 213.
- Started the season off being named Preseason ESPN All-America and was listed on the USA Softball Top 50 Player of the Year Watch List.
- Was named the Pac-12 Player of the Week on March 5 for hitting .750 on nine hits, three home runs and 12 runs scored during the Wilson/DeMarini Invitational in Tempe.
- Prior to the start of Pac-12 play, Johnson was among the top on the team with a .341 batting average, second in runs (33) and tied for first with 25 walks. Had a standout game against East Carolina on March 2, posting four hits, two home runs, three runs scored and five RBI. Earned All-Conference Honorable Mention accolades. Finished the season with 53 runs scored, 57 hits, 11 home runs and 35 RBI.
- In ASU career records, she ranks in the Top 25 in home runs (12th), RBI (11th), hits (22nd), doubles (15th) and stolen bases (14th). At the end of the regular season, ranked second on the team in runs scored (48, 34th nationally .98/game) had 11 homers and 32 RBI.
- In the NCAA Tournament, had hits in the Tempe Regional against San Jose State and Georgia.
- Went on to the Tempe Super Regional to go 3-for-3 with two runs scored, one RBI, a triple and a walk against Kentucky on May 25. In both Super games against UK, she had five hits, four runs and two walks.
- Hit .500 at the WCWS, with one hit, two RBI, a double and two walks on opening day against Texas, May 30. Followed with two hits against Michigan on June 1.
- Hit her first career grand slam against New Mexico State on March 11, ASU's first grand slam of the season.
- She hit her second grand slam against No. 11 Washington on April 28 to help lift the Sun Devils to a 6-3 victory. Hit at a .395 clip on the year, tallying 60 hits, 13 doubles, 13 home runs and 53 RBI. In single-season records: 18th batting average (.395), 16th in homers (13) and 15th RBI (53).
- After a successful season, Johnson moves up in the career records as 19th in RBI with 87, and 18th in doubles with 19.
- Named First Team Pac-12 All-Conference (May 16) and First Team NFCA All-West Region (May 17). Garnered her first All-America honor, being named to First Team on May 30.
- Joined the Sun Devil squad for her first season, boosting the team with a .350 average from the plate.
- Scored 44 runs on the year from 140 at-bats, having started 57 games of the 58 she appeared in. Notched 49 hits, three of which were home runs alongside six doubles and one triple.
- Had .462 on-base percentage, which tied for fourth on the team alongside Krista Donnenwirth.
- Named to the Pac-10 All-Freshman Team.
- A lightning-quick outfielder with a powerful bat to match it, the freshman from San Diego, Calif. will look to jump right into the fray this 2011 season as she'll compete for starting time patrolling the outfield against a field already laden with experienced talent.
- A 2010 graduate from Mt. Carmel High School in San Diego, Johnson showcased her athletic talents in both softball and basketball which she lettered in and captained both of her senior year. In addition, Johnson also played for the San Diego Renegades club team and lists winning Nationals in 2004 as her most exciting moment in sports.
The communications major was born to Lucas and Cathy Johnson. She hails from an athletic family as her father played football at the University of Illinois before embarking on a pro career with the Cleveland Browns and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. She has one younger brother, Luke. Her full name is Alixandria Rae Johnson. She loves to sing in the shower. Hobbies include softball, basketball, shopping and sleeping.
USA Softball Top 50 Player of the Year Watch List
First Team All-American | May 30
First Team NFCA All-West Region
First Team Pac-12 All-Conference
Pac-10 All-Freshman Team