- Went 3-for-3 with a double, a walk and three RBI against Southern Mississippi on April 26.
- Hit a home run on March 3 against Detroit while going 2-for-2 with one walk and 3 RBI.
- Went 3-for-3 against Seton Hall on Feb. 21 with two home runs, one double, three runs scored and 4 RBI.
- Went 2-for-3 against New Mexico on Feb. 6 with two runs, 5 RBI and two home runs, including a grand slam.
- Finished the season with a .310 average, 13 home runs, 45 RBI and a .459 on-base percentage.
- Despite just two seasons in Tempe, Coyle's 32 career home runs rank 12th in Sun Devil Softball history.
- Named Pac-12 Player of the Week in her first week as a Sun Devil on Feb. 12. Hit five home runs in ASU's Kajikawa Classic to finish the opening weekend with a .474 batting average, 10 RBI and a 1.263 slugging percentage.
- Hit one of three of ASU's non-conference grand slams, a shot against Illinois Chicago on Feb. 16, one of two in the inning.
- At the conclusion of non-conference play she led the team with 10 home runs, 37 hits, 39 runs and a .881 slugging percentage.
- Hit second grand slam, this time a walk-off against No. 23 Oregon State on March 29 to help ASU to a 5-1 win at home.
- Was named Pac-12 Player of the Week on April 29 and the following day was the USA Softball Collegiate National Player of the Week on April 30. Earned Pac-12 First Team All Conference, May 15, after leading the conference and ASU in home runs (20) during the season.
- Tied for first in single-season marks in homers (20) which is also good for 18th all-time at ASU. Scored three runs on three occasions, three hits five times and twice hit five RBI including against No. 23 Oregon State.
- Led the team in walks (49) and has been walked three times in a single contest on three occasions. Picked up her first NFCA All-Region First Team honors on May 16. Named Second Team All-America on May 29.
Freshman and Sophomore seasons at Florida (2011- 2012):
- In 2011, was named to: Women's College World Series All-Tournament Team, SEC All-Freshman Team, SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll.
- Helped lead the Gators to a fourth-consecutive trip to the Women's College World Series (2011) where UF played in the Championship Series for the second time in school history.
- Started 56 during 2012 with 28 runs scored, 33 hits and 10 homers.
- Member of the 2011 USA Softball Women's Junior National Team that captured Gold over Japan at the IX ISF Junior Women's World Championships in Cape Town, South Africa, in December 2011.
- Accepted an invite to and participated in the 2011 USA Softball Women's National Team Selection Camp in California.
- Her first year on campus at Florida, set UF freshman records for RBI (60), walks (43), on-base percentage (.471), while ranking second in the freshman record book in runs (55), homers (17) and slugging percentage (.630). Additionally tied a UF single-game record with her two homers against Auburn April 16, 2011.
- A four-year starter at Chatsworth High School under coach Jasia Crepes, Coyle was voted first-team All-City in 2009 and 2010 and also second-team All-League in 2007. She was first-team All-League in the 2008 and 2010 seasons.
- Recieved All-Area honorable mention in 2009. Coyle was Chatworth High School's MVP in 2009 and Rookie of the Year in 2007.
Majoring in health sciences, Coyle is the daughter of Robert and Cheree Coyle. She also has two brothers, Bobby and Luke. Her full name is Cheyenne Mary Coyle. Coyle owns a red vespa which is named Scarlet. Coyle's hobbies include going to the beach, shopping, twitter and watching baseball.
Cheyenne Coyle's Florida Stats
Cheyenne Coyle's Arizona State Stats
Pac-12 All-Academic Honorable Mention | May 30
NFCA Third Team All-Region | May 15
Pac-12 All-Conference Honorable Mention | May 14
Selected 13th Overall in NPF Draft by Chicago Bandits | Release
NFCA Second Team All-America | May 29
NFCA All-Region First Team | May 16
Pac-12 First Team All-Conference | May 15
USA Softball National Player of the Week | April 30
Pac-12 Player of the Week | Feb. 12 | April 29
Grand slam Feb. 16 vs. UIC (second career)
Grand slam March 29 vs. No. 23 Oregon State (third career)
Grand slam Feb. 11 vs. Illinois State (first career)
SEC All-Tournament Team
SEC Academic Honor Roll
Women's College World Series All-Tournament Team
SEC All-Freshman Team (INF)
SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll
SEC Freshman of the Week | May 2
Member of USA Softball Women's Junior National Team