Click Here for Katee Aguirre's Career Stats
- Had a pinch hit three-run home run against San Jose State on Mar. 7th.
- Hit her first career triple against Southern Mississippi on April 27
- Hit a home run in back-to-back games against Idaho State on Feb. 22 and Drake on Feb. 23.
- Hit a grand slam on Feb. 16 against Illinois Chicago (UIC)
- Helped to combine for two grand slams in the same inning, a feat that the Sun Devils recorded also against Stanford April 20, 2012
- In her first collegiate at-bat, hit a double against Boise State, Feb. 10, her third career at-bat was the grand slams
- Finished the season with three runs scored, four hits and five RBI and no strikeouts in 11 at-bats
- A three-year starter at Rancho Cucamonga High School under coach Mike Lindensmith, Aguirre was voted Rookie of the Year, Best Offensive Player and Most Valuable Player in 2009.
- She continued her freshman campaign with Offensive Player of the Year and First Team All-Baseline League accolades - both of which she also achieved during her junior season. As a senior she was named Second Team All-Baseline League and was the team captain her last two seasons at RCHS.
- Aguirre played travel ball for the California Cruisers based out of Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif., for coach Lyn Christensen. With the Cruisers, she helped the team to a first-place finish at the Louisville Firecracker Tournament in 2011, a third-place finish at the 16U ASA Nationals in 2010 and a runner-up finish in 2009.
An exploratory major, Aguirre is the daughter of Charlie and Tess Aguirre. She has four sisters, Danielle, Madisen, Sarah and Hannah. Her full name is Kaitlyn Briane Aguirre. Some of her hobbies include: drawing, cooking, shopping and hanging out with friends and her sisters.
First career grand slam | Feb. 16 vs. UIC