|High School:||Blanchet Catholic|
Click Here for Allie Butterfield's Career Stats
- Entering into her senior season, Butterfield has scored 42 runs in her career and looks to compete for an outfield starting spot in the 2016 season.
- A speedy left-handed slap hitter, Butterfield can range the outfield quickly and is a threat on the base path.
- Appeared in 47 games for the Sun Devils and started three games in right field.
- Had five walks to just one strikeout in 20 at bats.
- Appeared in four games in the Kajikawa Classic mainly as a pinch runner, scoring two runs.
- Finished with 15 runs on the season and four hits, double what she posted in her first year combined with the Sun Devils.
- Had a hit, a walk and scored two runs in the win against Oklahoma on Feb. 15th.
- Had a hit, a walk, two runs batted in and two runs scored in the 22-5 win over Binghamton on Feb. 28th.
- Primarily used as a pinch runner. Scored 15 runs on the season, five coming during Pac-12 play.
- Scored a run in the Tempe Regional against Dartmouth.
- Posted a then career-best two hits with one run scored and one RBI against Portland State on Feb. 23.
- Primarily used as a pinch hitter and pinch runner, scored 12 runs as a pinch runner by the end of the season, four of those coming in Pac-12 games against ranked opponents.
- Pinch ran in the Tempe Super Regional against Kentucky and in the Women's College World Series against Texas.
- A product of Blanchet Catholic High School, Butterfield was a three-year starter for head coach Matt Arnold. She was a two-time First Team All-State honoree, All Mid-Valley Team selection and PacWest Conference Player of the Year. Butterfield opened her high school career being named Second Team All-State and earned First Team All-Conference honors in her final three seasons.
- The 2010 Oregon Female Athlete of the Year, Butterfield stole 105 bases and hit over a .670 clip in her final to seasons.
- Butterfield played club ball for American Pastime Gold based out of Upland, Calif., for coach Larry Farnworth. She helped her team to appearances at the ASA Qualifier, Colorado Fireworks Tournament and the 2011 ASA National Championships as well as a top-four finish at the Champion's Cup.
A human and family development major, Butterfield is the daughter of Patrick and Melanie Butterfield. She has two sisters, Kaitie and Lauren. Her full name is Alyson Lynn Butterfield. Butterfield also played volleyball and cheerleading for one year in high school. Her hobbies include shopping and hanging out with friends and family.