Click Here for Allie Butterfield's Career Stats
- Appeared in four games in the Kajikawa Classic mainly as a pinch runner, scoring two runs. She has scored 13 runs overall this season.
- Had a hit, a walk and scored two runs in the win against Oklahoma on Feb. 15th.
- Had a hit, a walk, two runs batted in and two runs scored in the 22-5 win over Binghamton on Feb. 28th.
- Primarily used a pinch runner. Scored 15 runs on the season, five coming during Pac-12 play.
- Scored a run in the Tempe Regional against Dartmouth.
- Posted a best two hits, one run scored and one RBI against Portland State on Feb. 23.
- Primarily used as a pinch hitter and pinch runner, scored 12 runs as a pinch runner by the end of the season, four of those coming in Pac-12 games against ranked opponents.
- Pinch ran in the Tempe Super Regional against Kentucky and in the Women's College World Series against Texas.
- A product of Blanchet Catholic High School, Butterfield is a three-year starter for head coach Matt Arnold. She is a two-time First Team All-State honoree, All Mid-Valley Team selection and PacWest Conference Player of the Year. Butterfield opened her high school career being named Second Team All-State and has earned First Team All-Conference honors each of the past three years.
- The 2010 Oregon Female Athlete of the Year, Butterfield has stolen 105 bases and has hit over a .670 clip the past two seasons.
- Butterfield played club ball for American Pastime Gold based out of Upland, Calif., for coach Larry Farnworth. She helped her team to appearances at the ASA Qualifier, Colorado Fireworks Tournament and the 2011 ASA National Championships as well as a top-four finish at the Champion's Cup.
An exploratory major, Butterfield is the daughter of Patrick and Melanie Butterfield. She has two sisters, Kaitie and Lauren. Her full name is Alyson Lynn Butterfield. Butterfield also played volleyball and cheerleading for one year in high school. Her hobbies include shopping and hanging out with friends and family.
Pac-12 All-Academic Honorable Mention | May 30